Bathrobe questions

Hi all. I've got a bathrobe question, actually two.

Is it still possible to get robes in your cabin, if you aren't in a suite?

Are the robes 'one-size-fits-all' for the average-sized person, or will they fit someone on the "fluffy" side? :eek:

Thanks!

ejhall

If you are C&A Platinum and above you get the robes in your room although if you ask your room attendent chances are no matter who you are you can get them if they have extra's. They were a fair size and fit me and I am 6ft tall and weigh apx 200 pounds.

Mike

Hi all. I've got a bathrobe question, actually two.

Is it still possible to get robes in your cabin, if you aren't in a suite?

Are the robes 'one-size-fits-all' for the average-sized person, or will they fit someone on the "fluffy" side? :eek:

Thanks!

ejhall

Hello - yes, you can request some robes from your cabin steward no matter what stateroom category you are. I found the robes to be very roomy and even large enough for my 6', 245 lb. husband. We were in a D1 stateroom and some friends of ours were in an inside stateroom and we all enjoyed them. It is one less thing that you have to pack! You just leave them out when you are leaving and they won't charge you for them.

Hope this has helped!

Hello - yes, you can request some robes from your cabin steward no matter what stateroom category you are. I found the robes to be very roomy and even large enough for my 6', 245 lb. husband. We were in a D1 stateroom and some friends of ours were in an inside stateroom and we all enjoyed them. It is one less thing that you have to pack! You just leave them out when you are leaving and they won't charge you for them.

Hope this has helped!

Robes are very roomy and nice. They will fit most of us fluffy people. Enjoy them while on the cruise but don't pack them to take home or you will be billed for them.:)

It really depends on how "fluffy" you are! Hubby's never been able to wear them! I find it's more comfy to just bring something thin and lightweight! Sometimes you get them, and sometimes, you don't!

This will be our first time on RCCL so I can't speak to that but on HAL they have 2 different sized robes to accommodate us fluffy people. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

I personally didn't like the robes we had in our cabin on our last cruise....they were really thick terrycloth, weighed about 10 lbs each, and I got lost in it because it was so big (I'm only 5'2" and 130 lbs)

I think we'll just wing it and see if they have them when we ask! ;) I really hate the thought of taking up that much space in our suitcases if we had to pack them.

Thanks all!

ejhall

Archived