Want to see the famous vid again?

Evil Jeremy

I did not upload this. Someone did in the middle of February earlier. I am suprised that it survived that long. Enjoy it while it lasts.

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3013590620065094172pTDefK

Evil Jimmy,

Uploaded in Feb and remained available for many to view until you posted the link on an open forum.

Evil Jimmy,

Uploaded in Feb and remained available for many to view until you posted the link on an open forum.

I am assuming it was that Carnival clip of the "Concept" ship ??? I caught it once and wanted to show my wife and it was gone... then I thought today I could show her and it is gone again !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am assuming it was that Carnival clip of the "Concept" ship ??? I caught it once and wanted to show my wife and it was gone... then I thought today I could show her and it is gone again !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Travel Angel,

My email address is in my sig. ;)

Ah yes, the concept ship for the Pinnacle class. For those of you interested, it was created/designed by the shipyard as a possible future ship. Its a nice idea although it won't be built (I think).

Simon

Why wouldn't it be built? There's a lot of great things in here, but many of them aren't "new". Who knows RCI's Genesis is going to have - Carnival may have to build this ship to compete. I think the monorail is a bit much, but I love the lazy river, slides, fountains, etc. I wish we could have seen more of the inside though!

Archived