Kids clothes on formal night?

dubmeister

LOL. Can't speak for the guys in Indy, but here in the real South, we know how to look good. But I still don't see a problem with khaki-colored slacks, white dress shirt, red tie and blue sportcoat. A little "preppy" maybe, but considering some of the posts I've read here of what they allow in the dining room, I think we'll be ok. :o

That description sounds much closer to what RCCL is requesting.

We will be on Carnival Fantasy this Sunday. Wondering what's appropriate for kids in the dining room. My boys have some khaki pants and shirts with sweater vests. Is that too casual? Do they have to have a sportcoat?

Thanks.

:)

greetings --

after reading the responses to the op, i decided that maybe i too was planning on dressing my ds's (ages 6 & 3) a little too casually. so as not to drop major coin, i just purchased 2 brand new matching tuxedos for them...from ebay. they are black with white pleated shirts, each with a red bow tie & cumberbund -- we're sailing on christmas day & i thought that would be festive. this awesome combo set me back a whopping 13 bucks each, less than i would spend on a dress shirt for the 6 yr old at jc penneys. so, as is my motto for myself, i'd rather have them be a little overdressed and look adorable than be underdressed and embarrassed. besides, i can sell them on ebay once we get back. any takers?:D

greetings --

after reading the responses to the op, i decided that maybe i too was planning on dressing my ds's (ages 6 & 3) a little too casually. so as not to drop major coin, i just purchased 2 brand new matching tuxedos for them...from ebay. they are black with white pleated shirts, each with a red bow tie & cumberbund -- we're sailing on christmas day & i thought that would be festive. this awesome combo set me back a whopping 13 bucks each, less than i would spend on a dress shirt for the 6 yr old at jc penneys. so, as is my motto for myself, i'd rather have them be a little overdressed and look adorable than be underdressed and embarrassed. besides, i can sell them on ebay once we get back. any takers?:D

You GO girl!!

The kids are going to look awesome! :D

Archived