Chances of getting on a tour?

I tried to book a tour online but it is evidently already full. The site said to "inquire on board". Where and when should I inquire about this? Do they really save some spaces for each tour? Has anyone had luck with booking once they were on the ship?

Many of the excursions have spots saved to sell onboard. I've heard it is as high as 30 or 35%. I imagine it depends on the type of excursion.

My suggestion would be to check availability on the TV interactive system as soon as you get to your cabin and book it that way if it is available. This is how we got to do the Mexican Cuisine Workshop on our last cruise as it was "sold out" when I tried to book online.

Good luck! :cool:

I tried to book a tour online but it is evidently already full. The site said to "inquire on board". Where and when should I inquire about this? Do they really save some spaces for each tour? Has anyone had luck with booking once they were on the ship?

They leave 30% of the available slots to book on the ship.

On our second cruise we missed the window to book online and had to on the ship. We still were able to get everything we wanted. If I remember correctly we filled out something in our room and turned it in somewhere. .??:confused: Anyway, like I said, we got everything we wanted. I would head to the Explorations desk ASAP. I'm sure it will work out fine.:)

if you are still within the alotted time to book online, try again in a few days. Some people may change their minds and cancel the excursion to book another one. You may also have a chance once you hit the final payment date.

It happened to us during our med cruise preparation; the excursion we wanted was sold out and a few days later, we were able to book it.

If it is still not available online, you can book it once you get on the ship.

good luck!

Archived