Purchasing Pinnacle Grill Reservations Online (for Volendam)

ellbelle

Hi- We would like to try The Pinnacle Grill for our upcoming 14 day cruise. I know that we can save $10.00pp by purchasing the "credit" online. I just tried, although it is asking me for a specific date and time. We would like to go on one or two formal nights (formal attire, of course), but do not know which nights will be formal dress.

Is it possible to purchase just selecting a date and time and then change the reservation? I will post the itinerary, in case anyone has been on one of the first sailings (2?).

Vancouver

Inside Passage, Cruising

Ketchikan

Juneau

Skagway

Glacier Bay, Cruising

College Fjord, Cruising

Seward

College Fjord, Cruising

Glacier Bay, Cruising

Haines

Juneau

Ketchikan

Inside Passage, Cruising

Vancouver

Thanks for your help!

Cheryl

of $20 pp for PG dinner no matter how/where you book it. There was a thread within the past couple of weeks (you might need to scroll thru several pages to find it) in which people stated the price has been reduced for any/all PG dinners, and shipboard credit is being given to those who paid the higher $30 pp.

I did a successful search, and here's the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=770733&highlight=Pinnacle+Grill See post #10

An educated guess for your formal nights is:

Inside Passage

Glacier Bay

College Fjord

Ketchikan

That's based on the "usual and customary" of second night out and night before the last night of a given cruise. On both the north- and south-bound those appear to fit in with an appropriate schedule for formal nights.

Once you get to your cabin you will have the daily program which will tell you what nights are formal. However, keep in mind that you are booking a back-to-back cruise as one cruise and there will be people getting off the ship in Seward and others getting on. So the daily program will only list the first 7 days. The second 7 days will be listed in the program you get in Seward.

There is no problem changing dates once you are on the ship and that night isn't completely booked already.

I pulled up the times you are in port.

The first 7 days are easy - formal nights: Monday while you are cfruising the inside passage and Friday as you leave Glacier National park.

But the second cruise -- First formal night will be Monday - College Fjord. But the second formal night -- definitely won't be Ketchikan as you are there until 8 PM. My guess would be Juneau as you are there till 6 PM -- all other ports are also late departures.

Archived