ecstasy cruise

hailey256

Howdy, I have been watching the roll call threads for Ecstasy and there isnt a roll call thread for your cruise last time I looked, you should start one if you want.

I started one too early for my upcoming conquest thread and no one posted for 30 days and the post went POOF!!! so I know you have to post at least once a month.

Im going the next week, 1/24/09 on Ecstasy....I think I will be going when you are getting off!!! I debated between the two weeks and took this week 'cause its closer to the middle of winter when you are tired of the cold. We just missed being on the same cruise.

(Im assuming you mean 1/19/09, not 08? )

I have been lurking here for the past two months and just booked this last week. It will be my first cruise!

Yea, two "fire"s going, firedog and firefly. Time for one of us to start a roll call for our date.

tee hee. These shorter cruises, roll calls dont seem to get as many posting on them, but its all good. Glad to meet someone else going my date :D

I'm just so excited. I don't know how I can wait until January! We are taking the kids, plus 2 friends of ours are going as well.

We are headed out on the Ecstasy on Sept 1st, (2008) .... it will our first time out of Galveston. We are really looking forward to it!!

I'm just so excited. I don't know how I can wait until January! We are taking the kids, plus 2 friends of ours are going as well.

Ya hooo!!!. The count down and anticipation is half the fun. Last minute bookings you feel robbed lol.

Archived