Any time dining with SA Suite

Destin Mom

We just upgraded to an SA and have open seating for dining. One of the suite perks is priority dining and seating requests. We want to keep the open seating as it works well for us and the kids. Anyone have any experience with open seating in a suite? Does this mean we have any less of a wait when we show up for dinner? We are traveling with a 5 and 6 year old so minimizing time waiting is a very good thing for us. If we will have a 20-30 minute wait, we may need to take the kids for a walk or start a good game of I Spy. Just want to set our expectations appropriately. Thank you!

We had open seating on the Ryndam, and after we boarded we went to the DR and took note of the table #s that interested us. We made a reservation request as I was told daily that they could not guarantee it;) but we asked for and received that table every night. Reservations open at 8am and the number is on the phone in your cabin.

It worked very well for us, and maybe the kids would enjoy helping to pick out "their table".

AYW Dining is easy. Getting confirmation for Traditonal is harder. I know you said you want the AYW so following the above suggestions should work out fine for you.

Enjoy your Suite. They're very comfortable with nice amenities.

What ship are you on?

Once on the ship, there is usally a chart outside the dining room with the table numbers on it -- that way you can look it over to get the table numbers that seat 4. Once you have that, you can give the table number to the concierge in the Neptune Lounge.

We have never done AYWD.

Archived