Stupid question >>

marlin1518

I am packing right now for my cruise this weekend on the Gem, and I would like to know if the Gem has Splenda on board or should I pack my own ?? I'm a diabetic and I am allowed to use Slenda >> Thanks in advance..

I'm quite certain they did in January, as that's what I use. I think I would have recalled if they didn't. I'm sure someone else will confirm with certainty. I think you can use the space for something else.

I am packing right now for my cruise this weekend on the Gem, and I would like to know if the Gem has Splenda on board or should I pack my own ?? I'm a diabetic and I am allowed to use Slenda >> Thanks in advance..

We had packets of splenda in our room and I used it at Cagney's every morning as well. If you don't see it at a particular dining venue, just ask your waiter.

Not a stupid question at all. Actually, if it were me I would pack some in a zip lock bag and take with you just in case they run out or something. They weigh nothing and take no room.

Again, not a stupid question. But - the the subject line could have been better put with "Do they have Splenda or Equal on the ship" or something like that.

Not a stupid question at all. Actually, if it were me I would pack some in a zip lock bag and take with you just in case they run out or something. They weigh nothing and take no room.

Again, not a stupid question. But - the the subject line could have been better put with "Do they have Splenda or Equal on the ship" or something like that.

Sounds good I will try to do better next time !! Again thanks all for the responses !!

Archived