web site?

TheDee

I seem to recall a website that showed cruise ship deck plans with the sold cabins highlighted. You could check on the sailing date and view what cabins had not been sold. Does anyone know the web address for this site?

Thanks,

Linda :-)

The only website that I know of where you can see what cabins are available is www.skymilescruises.com

It is part of Delta Airlines travel agency. Anyway if u go to the website and click on like you want to book a cruise; once you get to the deck you like and select a cabin all the available cabins will be flashing. If you don't see any cabins flashing on that deck then that deck is sold out. There probably is other websites; but this is the one I use and it does highlight the available cabins by a green flashing light

All the travel sites, including those of the cruiselines, will give you some options, based on availability. As far as I know, none of them show you ALL the available cabins.

That's one reason why I always call to book. Just because a cabin isn't showing up on the website doesn't mean it isn't available. They usually give you a choice of 6 or 8 per category. If you're booking early, there may be many more available in the category you want.

The only website that I know of where you can see what cabins are available is www.skymilescruises.com

It is part of Delta Airlines travel agency. Anyway if u go to the website and click on like you want to book a cruise; once you get to the deck you like and select a cabin all the available cabins will be flashing. If you don't see any cabins flashing on that deck then that deck is sold out. There probably is other websites; but this is the one I use and it does highlight the available cabins by a green flashing light

I am a TA and as such we have special websites that we use to find available staterooms on open cruises.

I can assure you that the "skymilescruises" web site is showing you some available staterooms BUT THEY ARE NOT SHOWING ALL AVAILABLE STATEROOMS.

Also, if there is such a website I would love to know what it is! Thanks.

Archived