Dancing on the Quest?

luvtravel

We like to dance...and are hoping that its possible on the Quest. I believe it says they have a disco...we can do some of that, but also like to do a little of the other (waltz,foxtrot,etc.). In a search, couldn't find any info...hoping someone has some. Of course, we may not have any energy for this...the ports look so great and there are so many port calls! Thanks all!

On the Quest in March/April. we enjoyed dancing to the music that the DJ (Giovanni from St. Vincent) played. Happily he took requests, so there was a variety of music. The orchestra also played for dancing on some nights, but I think that many people would have enjoyed their having played more. On most nights there was not more than a handful of people in the disco.

Dancing to canned music just isn't as enjoyable as dancing to live music, in my opinion, even when the music is rock or reggae. It doesn't always have to be traditional ballroom, though we enjoy that too, but for us, it's just got to be LIVE.

Dancing to canned music just isn't as enjoyable as dancing to live music, in my opinion, even when the music is rock or reggae. It doesn't always have to be traditional ballroom, though we enjoy that too, but for us, it's just got to be LIVE.

Unlike other cruises these are mostly for ports, and tours and...well frankly 90% of us went to bed by 10,or right after the show was done, and thats when the live dance entertainment started up!:D We needed to be up really early the next morn. to get Breakfast done before touring!

hi there was a trio playing in the looking glass every nite,they played a selection of music from the 50s to early 80s seemed to get folks dancing,they are some times joined by members of the azamara orchestra

• 8 months later...

The were a separate trio and only played in the Looking Glass. The Lady singer has a beautiful voice. Lots of people were dancing I even got my husband up on the floor once. People danced to the orchestra in the Caberet Lounge as well - I'm sure that you will be well catered for.

Archived