Oasis of the Seas: Where's Waldo

Apparently there was a nudist group on this cruise. If you go to this picture

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/AquaTheater_Day_w_sailboats.jpg

and start at the upper right corner of the jumbo tron, then scroll up until the two girls in pajamas are at the bottom of your screen, you'll see it. I counted 6 naked people in that area!

I feel sorry for the woman with the portfolio wherever she goes. The woman in a business suit who's constantly on the cell phone. And that poor dad of the purple helmeted child who is just unhappy wherever he is!

and start at the upper right corner of the jumbo tron, then scroll up until the two girls in pajamas are at the bottom of your screen, you'll see it. I counted 6 naked people in that area!

I wondered the same thing but never posted about it

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 20087

I tried bringing up that photo and all I get is the blank box with the little red x in the corner. I thought it was your link so I went to RCCL's website and tried bringing it up there. Still no photo.

The small thumbnail version works, but not the larger picture. And all the other photos worked, but not this one. Could it be that RCCL read your post and removed it?

The photo is still showing up for me. Click on the middle of the center section seating, then look in lower left hand corner, there is an old lady who looks like she's VERY top heavy and could really could use a bra. And her feet don't touch the floor in front of her. She is sitting by a guy w/a cap...looks much younger than her. Then, their twins are sitting behind them.

Further behind the old lady, is a dude who looks nude and has like an "elf" ear hanging off his head. Too funny.

Lol at the lady who just got out of the shower. And I found Uma. Look on the inside balconies, 3rd row down, 4th one over. Barbie's Mom is standing on an inside balcony, top row, 4th over. Red jacket.

And see the yellow and white striped awning, looks like a grill/restaurant/bar? Their is a server there w/a black coat over her head. You can't tell me the graphic designers didn't have a little fun w/this. Thanks, you all made my day!

The photo is still showing up for me. Click on the middle of the center section seating, then look in lower left hand corner, there is an old lady who looks like she's VERY top heavy and could really could use a bra. And her feet don't touch the floor in front of her. She is sitting by a guy w/a cap...looks much younger than her. Then, their twins are sitting behind them.

Further behind the old lady, is a dude who looks nude and has like an "elf" ear hanging off his head. Too funny.

Lol at the lady who just got out of the shower. And I found Uma. Look on the inside balconies, 3rd row down, 4th one over. Barbie's Mom is standing on an inside balcony, top row, 4th over. Red jacket.

And see the yellow and white striped awning, looks like a grill/restaurant/bar? Their is a server there w/a black coat over her head. You can't tell me the graphic designers didn't have a little fun w/this. Thanks, you all made my day!

I see the picture now. Apparently its my computer because it showed up fine on my laptop.

The nude looking dude with the "elf" ear, is also missing the bottom half of his legs as is a person (can't tell male of female) one row back from him, to the left of the girl in the plaid pajamas.

Just beyond the server with a black coat over her head is a lady with a white skirt carrying shopping bags...she has two bottom halves.

The jacket is actually the skirt of the woman sipping wine at the bar ... OK I don't even want to go into why the waiterdude has his head under her skirt! :eek:

I'm thinking that the girl with long blond hair, wearing a black or dark brown top and white (occasionally pink) pants, must have been the graphic designer's GF, because she's all over the ship ... in various positions, including standing/walking.

What I want to know is what's the deal with the spiky choker necklace several of the women are wearing. Is this some new fashion statement I missed? :confused:

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/AquaTheater_w_Water_Show_2.jpg

If those are white spouts of water shooting up in front of the pool.......what are all of the smaller ones hanging down from the RCL "H" shaped structure......they look like upside down spouts of water that defy gravity......they shoot down and stop.........:confused:

Looks like it could be some kind of sparkly curtain.

Sorry...just zoomed in and looked closely. They do look like water jets, but sure wouldn't stop like that. Poetic license with the artistic rendering and all...

I do love looking at the audience members. A lot of them look like they should be holding onto a lap bar on a ride.

Those renderings just crack me up.

The jacket is actually the skirt of the woman sipping wine at the bar ... OK I don't even want to go into why the waiterdude has his head under her skirt! :eek:

I'm thinking that the girl with long blond hair, wearing a black or dark brown top and white (occasionally pink) pants, must have been the graphic designer's GF, because she's all over the ship ... in various positions, including standing/walking.

What I want to know is what's the deal with the spiky choker necklace several of the women are wearing. Is this some new fashion statement I missed? :confused:

Oh, I noticed the blonde. She is all over the place!

About the choker necklace, yep noticed that too. For some reason it reminded me of the Titanic movie.

Looking over these renditions has been so much fun!!

• 1 month later...

Archived