Oasis of the Seas: Where's Waldo

Whoever put this together must have had a ball doing it.

On the balcony directly below the two rock climbers with no safety harnasses, there are a bunch of people. How did those people get onto that balcony?

Did they climb over that low glass partition on the left? Or maybe they ran along that wavy 'roof' to the right?

T

I think this is actually quite entertaining and is certainly creating a lot of buzz about this new ship -- and sure to cause each new picture to be enlarged for analysis! The level of fun this creates makes me think it had to be planned by RCI, but there is a part of me that thinks some sly intern at the design company is having the best laugh of all and RCI is riding the wave of some unplanned "added extras".

Whatever the case may be, I'm glad to see that everyone of us is having fun with it and not concerned about anything not being "PC"!:) :) :) :)

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/BWSailBar2.jpg

The set of tables in the middle of the picture. The table to the far right has a women peeling a banana while the women sitting next to her has a knife and fork in hand and only a bottle of Champagne and a very small Apertif glass in front of her(This womens twin sister is at the left/rear table).

To the far right there are children making bubbles.

To the far left the Johnny Rockets sign is backwards.

:confused: You ask "Where's Waldo" well you will never find him on the

Behemoth of the Seas. I go on cruises to get aways from lines. 6000 passengers will be way to many. Twice as many chances for something to go wrong.

In http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/AquaTheater_w_rockwalls.jpg, if you look in the windows of the space above the rock walls (the windows look down and aft towards AquaTheater) only about 1 in every 6 seats looks occupied. If you look at the actual seating, it's closer to 1 in 6 empty.

And how do we know that "creepy guy with ball" isn't the poor kid's grandfather?

By the way, doesn't it look as though the girl Uma has her gun pointed at is a member of the bar staff? For a point of reference, note the person two tables to the right wearing a similar green apron...

I think the whole thing was meant to be seen only on a small scale and not blown up like this. On a quick glance small scale everything looks bright and colorful and all the people are having the time of their lives on the Oasis! Im guessing the graphic designers never had a clue it would be blown up!

I'm guessing the graphic designers never had a clue it would be blown up!

Hey I do graphic design work in my business and I would NEVER underestimate the power of CC. ;) :p

They had to know it would be blown up and analyzed. And if they didn't, then shame on them. :p

I would like to thank The Grumpus for initially starting this off on the Oasis Next Big Reveal thread - check out the pictures in that post.

Also, it might NOT be wise to cruise on Friday the 13th:

oasis-waldo7.jpg

He's B A C K !!!

That one of Ulma is too funny!

Calling all CC'ers - join in Where's Waldo?! What can you find in RCCL's Oasis photo gallery at http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/thumbGallery.php

I would like to thank The Grumpus for initially starting this off on the Oasis Next Big Reveal thread - check out the pictures in that post.

Also, it might NOT be wise to cruise on Friday the 13th:

oasis-waldo7.jpg

He's B A C K !!!

That one of Ulma is too funny!

Calling all CC'ers - join in Where's Waldo?! What can you find in RCCL's Oasis photo gallery at http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/thumbGallery.php

LOL - thanks Judy & Don, I'm glad it has taken off!:D

Archived