Oasis of the Seas: Where's Waldo

I think the "diver" looks more like a gymnast. Her hands are flat with tape around the wrists, something my sister did when she trained.

It probably is a pic of a gymnast but suppose to be a diver, since it is a water show with divers. lol.

Check out the picture on the Jumbo Tron at the front of the ship. Apparently the syncronized swimmers all think they are in Oz. They are wearing 3 inch red ruby slippers... in the pool.

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/AquaTheater_Day_w_sailboats.jpg

Also in this shot there are ghost people! LOL

Top deck on the left there is a man with a briefcase (also see through), and a man holding a little girl's hand. You can see right through them.

Originally Posted by KateO viewpost.gif

Check out the picture on the Jumbo Tron at the front of the ship. Apparently the syncronized swimmers all think they are in Oz. They are wearing 3 inch red ruby slippers... in the pool.

I'm not seeing the red slippers....must be looking in the wrong place. What & where is the "jumbo tron"?

OMG I am almost wetting myself laughing so hard at this one....

shotsea.jpg

My son is getting mad at me because I won't stop laughing at this picture. "Stop laughing! That picture is not funny!" Now he's getting concerned because I have tears running down my face!

Originally Posted by KateO viewpost.gif

I'm not seeing the red slippers....must be looking in the wrong place. What & where is the "jumbo tron"?

duh! found it

My son is getting mad at me because I won't stop laughing at this picture. "Stop laughing! That picture is not funny!" Now he's getting concerned because I have tears running down my face!

I was home alone, sitting here almost wetting myself laughing so hard all by myself. My cat came in and looked at me like I had lost it!

Concerning the kids with the schoolbooks:

RCCL is responding to all of the posts on CC about kids being pulled out of school to cruise. Therefore, on Oasis, Sylvan Learning will be taking over Adventure Ocean during the school year.

Wow, how did you notice that? It definitely looks like that's where they got it from. But I wonder where the naked guy stepping into the pool came from!

About 15 minutes after we were looking at the pic with the red ruby slippers, I saw the commercial on tv. So I went to youtube to make sure. Pretty funny! Now I have to go find the nude dude. lol.

Red Ruby Shoes, you say? Look familiar? Watch this commercial

Wow - good catch! It looks like they are showing Le Reve from the Las Vegas Wynn on the jumbotron! Which is probably a big "No No" - they already got heat for their graphic artist using pics of celebrities in the Central Park renderings (see Cruise Critic 5/24 news story). Oops!

Happy sailing to all ~ Judy & Don (and Robbie :cool: )

COUNTING THE DAYS:

Independence of the Seas 11/23/2008 (happy days - a great corner Aft cabin!) -

COME JOIN THE ROLL CALL and our own M&M party!

IOTS-turkey-cruise.gif

Navigator of the Seas 04/11/2009 (another great corner Aft cabin!) ROLL CALL

Independence of the Seas 4/3/2010 (repeat stay in the same great corner Aft cabin!)

SAILED:

Navigator of the Seas 04/03/2008 (our first Aft cabin - a corner Aft that spoiled us forever)

Disney Wonder 03/18/2007

and going way, way, way back when we were young, our first cruise

The Oceanic 04/1971

countdown.pl?name=FloridaPalms&date=11-23-2008&image=Beach-9&text=Another corner Aft - can

I just went back to compare the two "pools of red slippers" and for the first time noticed an apparently nude dude stepping into the pool:eek:--

on the right hand upper side

:eek: I see the nude dude too.

And just below that jumbo tron on the left, there are a few guys sitting on the outside of the railings....apparently floating on air or sitting on the outside of the railings.

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/AquaTheater_w_Water_Show_2.jpg

Uma Thurman is in this one again with the gun pointed at someone. Just behind her there are two boys that are duplicated, and one right on top of the other.

Then on the second to last deck on the top right, you have a woman that looks like she just got out of the shower! :eek:

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/renders/boardwalk/AquaTheater_Day_w_sailboats.jpg

Well, wouldn't you want to be clean and look nice if you were about to be shot by Uma? :D :D :D

Uma Thurman is in this one again with the gun pointed at someone. Just behind her there are two boys that are duplicated, and one right on top of the other.

Then on the second to last deck on the top right, you have a woman that looks like she just got out of the shower! :eek:

Then on the second to last deck on the top right, you have a woman that looks like she just got out of the shower!

And the people on the deck across from her to the left are laughing at her!

(Where in this pic is Uma with the gun again? I can't find her.)

Archived