Infinity sweet 16 cabin for South America

chuly

We have sailed in South America multiple times but on other cruise lines. I am familiar though with the Celebrity M Class Ships.

As a rule of thumb I would recommend avoiding the most forward cabins on a ship as they tend to feel the rough seas the most of any cabin. If you are going around Cape Horn the odds are that you will indeed have some rought seas. Yes, you may by lucky and not have rough seas but the odds say you will. If you have no problem with the seas, then don't worry about it, but if you or any other traveling with you are bothered by rough seas than I would think through the cabin location.

Keith

We have sailed in South America multiple times but on other cruise lines. I am familiar though with the Celebrity M Class Ships.

As a rule of thumb I would recommend avoiding the most forward cabins on a ship as they tend to feel the rough seas the most of any cabin. If you are going around Cape Horn the odds are that you will indeed have some rought seas. Yes, you may by lucky and not have rough seas but the odds say you will. If you have no problem with the seas, then don't worry about it, but if you or any other traveling with you are bothered by rough seas than I would think through the cabin location.

Keith

Thank you

Also, I read in some other threads that you won't be able to open the balcony door when the ship is at sea if you have one of the forward cabins.

Yes, I've read that too regarding Transatlantics. Thank you.

Try 6048; also a 2c; large angled balcony as deep as Sweet 16 but not square across -- it's a little closer to mid-ship. there are pics on Celebrity Board

Thanks!, I'll see if it's available.:)

Archived