Thursday Weigh-in 7/3/08

WeirdEyes

Hey Losers! Please keep Belle in your thoughts today. Her father passed away and today is the funeral.

We love ya, Belle! {{{HUGS}}}

I'm down 1/2 lb this week.

Good luck to everyone and if you live in the U.S.

Happy_July_4th.gif

Belle - sorry to hear of your loss. I've been through the loss of a parent. My Mom passed away after only a less than 2 month illness about 2 years ago. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm sure he was lucky to have you as his daughter.

My loss this week was super! 3.6 lbs.! I had a huge gain last week though after a week at the beach! I've now lost 20.4 lbs. (which is still up 2.8 lbs. from my lowest!) since the beginning of December. This weekend will be consumed by picnics and a wedding/reception so we'll have to wait to see what the scales say next week! My cruise is July 12th so I'd like to have a good week this week but I'm not sure that that will happen! Good luck to the rest of you.

Belle - I'm sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

I'm down 2 lbs (I think it is 2, but it may be 3) since the last time I posted. Only 13 to my first goal.

Good work to all the losers!

Belle - My condolences on the loss of your father. I am truly sorry.

I seem to be the only one that gained this week - I am up .8 today. My body wants to stay this weight ... I'll keep trying, but the burning desire to lose more isn't there right now. I'm healthy, happy and doing well. I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Besides I cruise in 6 weeks and I'm going to have clothes altered on Saturday (everything has to be taken in ... not where I wanted to be ... but not where I started either). Jan

I haven't been to these weight loss boards in a really long time. And I actually haven't dieted in a really long time either. Back when I was constantly dieting, I was always bouncing around all over the 130's and lower 140's. But since I stopped dieting, my weight seems to have stabilized at about 132 -- which I am thrilled with!

However, with an upcoming cruise, I kept thinking about how great it would feel to be able to wear a bikini again, so I'm trying to drop a few extra pounds. Hopefully I can do it without getting stuck in the yo-yo dieting trap that I always got caught in before.

I've lost one pound in the past 2 weeks (I haven't really started dieting yet -- just cutting back on my drinking and eating out and increasing my exercise) which puts me at 131, and I've got 9 more pounds until I reach my goal of 122. With 11 weeks until my cruise, I ought to be able to manage that without going overboard with the dieting like I used to.

I'm so sorry about your father, Belle. :(

Belle; so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts.

I lost 3 pounds this week, for a total of 47.8 pounds. I was hoping to lose 60 before the cruise, but I think I'm going to push it to 75, since I still have 19 weeks to go! Good luck everyone, Happy 4th of July!

Belle, so sorry about your Father. My heart goes out to you as I have lost my Mom and do understand the hurt.

I was down this week, 1 lb.

Happy for those of us who lost, and this special note for Jan.

Hang in, you will be fine, do not give up, you have support here from our little bunch.

For your condolences for my father.

We had a very nice service for him.

My mother is doing alright, better

than I thought. Just more memory

loss.

Thank You for thinking of me and

my family.

Belle, add my condolences. I just read about your dad. I'm so sorry for your loss. You know where to find a cyber shoulder or two if you need one!

I'm actually finally up a couple of pounds, but I've toned up so all my clothes are still fitting the same, or even looser!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

Jan, keep your spirits up! We're all here for you!

Archived