Is anyone else using the Wii Fit?

Have used it on and off for the last several months. Started up again this last week and really want to try to stick to it. Maybe visiting here and seeing shat everyone else is doing will help to keep me motivated. :) I want to loose at least 15 lbs before the upcoming cruise. Wish me luck.

Have used it on and off for the last several months. Started up again this last week and really want to try to stick to it. Maybe visiting here and seeing shat everyone else is doing will help to keep me motivated. :) I want to loose at least 15 lbs before the upcoming cruise. Wish me luck.

Good luck. I'll get back into it AFTER my cruise. :)

Hi everyone! I just got my WIIfit tonight! Been looking for 2 months for it. :( Plugged in in right away and was only able to spend 25 min. on it, but it was fun and tiring at the same time. :D

I really need to get the #s off~they have been creeping on for waaaay to long. My goal is to be at least :eek:50# or more thinner by next April for the cruise. Hope I make it. Maybe this is the place to be.

Finally spent enough time on my fit to unlock the boxing.....OMG I did not realise how bad I am, could not breathe.....and I apparently have a few unused muscles in my ams that I was not even aware I had...lol!

I love it. With the help of the balance board we have set my first goal for 16#s....I can do this!

ajdj99, I know what you mean about the arm muscles. My elbows and shoulders are sore, but it is a good sore.

Also, this is helping with my breathing. I have asthma and the workouts are helping stretch my lungs as well, giving me more endurance as well.

You know I was kinda surprised, but yeah it is helping with my asthma too. I love it. Still have to make more time for it, but I do love it!!

Well keep up the good work all....

You are keepin me motivated.

I'm back from my cruise and will start the WII tomorrow night.

dh is home today so when I get home from work today....he will be there! lol (like that excuse?) :p

Good thing I NEVER gain weight on a cruise, but I still need to shed at least 50lbs.

Good luck to us all.:D

Wow sounds like a lot of people are getting a good workout out of it.. I know I've heard doctors say on tv not to replace that with "real" excercise but hey..if it works and makes you feel better then why not?

So would most people recommend me getting one? :D

Wow sounds like a lot of people are getting a good workout out of it.. I know I've heard doctors say on tv not to replace that with "real" excercise but hey..if it works and makes you feel better then why not?

you should definatley get one, is a good workout and alot of fun....you can spend an hour on it if you have time and only feels like 15 or 20 minutes, I love mine!!!

in a heatbeat!!!

I got the Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for Mother's Day. It looks like it's all boxing, but boy is it fun. I have done it every day so far (of course that's only two days). It will help me use the other programs more too. I really like the tennis on the sports package too.

Pat

I'm 62 and I would most definately reccomend it! I looked forever to find mine and have been using it for 1 week now. I have RA in my knees so it's a little hard for me to do some of the things but I am having fun with it. I love the step arobics. If nothing else it has improved my balance.:D

This morning will be my 67th day with my best friend "Wii Fit". This has got to be the longest I have ever stuck with an excersise program---and it's working!!! I'am 5' 7" and just hit 150 lbs. Just love it!

Have a ? for those who have been doing it for awhile---do you get frustrated when you can't get in the top 10 on the score board? I have sooo many 100"s that now I find myself really upset if I don't get a 100! Did go out and buy the "Golds Gym Cardio" maybe if I mix it up for awhile that will help. Any other good Wii programs out there to purchase? TIA

Archived