Smoking areas? on the Wonder?

2bcrewzn

There are smoking areas out on deck. My sister has been going every other year since they've been running and she gets a verandha so she can smoke without the bother of walking up on deck.

I've been following the smoking threads on Disboards and it's a tough crew (note the other response you got on this).

You've paid alot of money to go on vacation and your smoking will not ruin it for anyone else unless they choose to let it.

Myself, I have every intention of enjoying a nice Cuban cigar after Nassau

either back aft or on my verandha. I'll make every effort to be considerate and get an area away from most people. Then, people can steer clear of me or not as they see fit.

The funny thing about smoking is, it's a social thing. For every self rightous person who will wag their head at you, you'll have a person that will strike up a conversation.

So enjoy yourself, your on vacation. You don't need anyone's approval.

• 9 months later...

so I don't know how the balconies are configured....but how do you smoke on your balcony without bothering others who have paid just as much for their balconies....or do they not have the "right" to enjoy the balconies they paid for because you have an addiction?

Both of the Disney ships have 2 night clubs that are non smoking, The Promenade Lounge, Wave Bands or The Promenade Lounge and Beat street, depending on the ship. You can smoke in the sports bars on both ships and the Cadillac lounge , sorry I cant think of the last one. You may smoke by the adult pool, just about anywhere on deck 10. No smoking by the Mickey Pool and the family pool, no smoking in any of the restaurants, Walt Disney Theater, or movie theater, or studio sea.

They try to divide things up, each ship has 2 clubs with and two without smoking. So everyone can enjoy themselves whether they smoke or not.

There is a section about this on DCL's official web site too.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived