Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel Recommendation

Keith1010

My wife and I need to stay at one of the airport hotels. Would like to be close to the airport. I know there are some within a five to ten minute shuttle ride of the airport and I think one on the property.

Can someone recommend on of these hotels for me.

I have also checked tripadviser and done some other research but would appreciate if someone from CC can give me their thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Keith

There are several big chain hotels around Narita. All are good and all are pricey.

If you want to have a little adventure, you might want to check out Narita City - about 15 minutes away from the airport. It is a small Japanese town with a bit of charm, a few hotels (reasonably priced) and a bit of shopping too.

Keith,

I will also be staying at Narita in February on my way to a Seabourn cruise that starts in Singapore. Since we are flying on ANA we have decided to stay at the ANA Crowne Plaza at Narita. I have heard good things about it, considering it is an airport hotel.

The closest to the airport is the Narita Airport Rest House, owned by the worlds largest airline catering company. It is DIRECTLY adjacent to the airport. Never stayed there.

The ANA Crowne is another Crowne Plaza. And it is further from the airport than a few others.

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Tobu 3 or 4 times. Another Holiday Inn with an Asian flair.

If you are just staying overnight in transit, this is a good option. Shuttle from the airport, nice tea lounge in the atrium. Not much for food, but the buffet breakfast is decent. I eat at Narita before I go to the hotel. If you like sushi, there is a great sushi restaurant on the 4th floor of terminal 1. Named after the fish market in Tokyo-TSUKIJI SUSHI-IWA. There are a lot of restaurants in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and it is relatively easy to transfer terminals.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived