Editing, deleting photos?

How do you edit or delete photos you have uploaded?

You can't! The gallery software is relatively new to this site and is still a bit primitive compared to sites that specialize in photo sharing. That's not meant as a denegration to the gallery since it's not their main priority.

Also, when I click on 'my photos' or 'users gallery', it just gives me a message saying I don't have permission to go to that page.

Go to the main gallery and do a search. One of the options is to search by username. Put yours in and it will show only your photos.

Dave

Guest carlogesualdo
How do you edit or delete photos you have uploaded?

You can't! The gallery software is relatively new to this site and is still a bit primitive compared to sites that specialize in photo sharing. That's not meant as a denigration to the gallery since it's not their main priority.

That's my frustration as well...(carlo)

Also, when I click on 'my photos' or 'users gallery', it just gives me a message saying I don't have permission to go to that page.

Go to the main gallery and do a search. One of the options is to search by username. Put yours in and it will show only your photos.

Dave

You can also get there by going to the photo gallery, then clicking the profile link on the upper right, then the photos link that appears below your user name in the column on the left. I like getting to them that way because they're very organized. But I still can't edit captions or delete images. Argh! On the other hand, you could just visit my real photo page at picasaweb.google.com/newspaperemail. I've got all my images from my last cruise, including the daily activities and my final bill, with translation. It's even got videos. As soon as I get back from the next cruise, those pictures will be posted there as well. (carlo)

That's my frustration as well...(carlo)

Mine too! Every now and then, I do an ID10T error

and want to correct it...

Nope..there's no Edit function for submitters

and so I still have a picture of Queen Mary 2 up there

captioned as Quen Mary! It bugs my (perfectionist?)axe

but I'm stuck with it until Someone makes The Big Decision. :cool:

At least on these posts we have about 15 mins. to read our stuff and hustle a correction.

Same would be nice Over There! - how about it, guys? Huh??

Guest carlogesualdo

I posted a picture of our ship, which also happened to capture some of the EZ Cruise parking lot. But it didn't let me add a caption like with the other pictures I uploaded. Luckily, I was able to add a comment, as if I was another CC Member. But I don't think it's as good as a real caption would be.

I am probably coming in late, but any editing I try and do from my Photo Gallery once pictures are uploaded from my Camera Card, I also Rename the photos at that time. I transfer all my Photos out of Photo Gallery to Documents for easier retrival & Emailing.

I will use Photo Bucket for taking those pictures to upload to CC. I have wondered how all those beautiful Photos we see posted on the Web are done. Would like to do that for our Hawaii Cruise in Oct.

Archived