Posting in Roll Call Section

AlbertusMagnus

How can one post a new thread in the Roll Call section. I only see area for replies?

I do have some questions to the particular cruisers on the Solstice TA, but I can't figure out how to enter a new thread!!

Please, some advice.

Ciao e mille grazie,

Alberto

How can one post a new thread in the Roll Call section. I only see area for replies?

I do have some questions to the particular cruisers on the Solstice TA, but I can't figure out how to enter a new thread!!

Please, some advice.

Ciao e mille grazie,

Alberto

Right at the top of the Main "Celebrity Cruises" page, there is a button that say's "New Thread"

Chris....!

Please, some advice.

Ciao e mille grazie,

Alberto

When are you sailing? Before you start a new thread,

check out the dates already on there~if you find it,

then just ask your questions:) Someone on that roll

call should answer you!

New threads in the roll call section should be specific

sailings.:)

Albertus ~ please post your sailing date and I will attempt to locate the roll call for your sailing. If it's a Solstice TA, I'm pretty sure there is already a roll call started for it and we like to keep one roll call per sailing so everyone is talking together on the same thread.

Albertus ~ please post your sailing date and I will attempt to locate the roll call for your sailing. If it's a Solstice TA, I'm pretty sure there is already a roll call started for it and we like to keep one roll call per sailing so everyone is talking together on the same thread.

Thank you for the information. I don't want to post a new thread, I only want to ask a question. One of the other responders told me how to ask the question.

Mille grazie,

Alberto

Archived