Any NEW Carnival Conquest Reviews Out There???

MizzouMary

My G/F and I are going to be sailing 11/28. We are going to be going to Sunset Beach at Mo Bo. We are planning on going and snorkling with the Stinkrays at Grand Caymen. Last but not least we are going to go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. We are getting to NO on Sat morning and staying at the Marriott. Anyone know of anything fun and exciting to do in Sat night?

As soon as I have some time I'm going to post my review. if anyone has any specific questions, I'll answer the best I can, I did keep all my capers and shore excursion prices, if anyone would like them. I will say for Jamaica we went to sunset beach $20.per adult we had two children they were $10. a piece I think we had our best time there...no hassles and no worries mon :)

Grand Cayman -took taxi to seven mile beach, only thing that cost was the taxi ride..beauuutifle beach, could've stayed forever. Cozumel rented a jeep explored the Island ourselves and stopped wherever we wanted.

Any questions just email me.

Bon Voyage

We were on the Conquest 11/14-21. We stayed in NO 2 nights prior at the Pere Marquette Hotel. The hotel was disappointing but we really enjoyed NO.

We'd been on 2 Celebrity cruises in the past. This was the first Carnival. Second time to the W. Carib.

Had rough seas the first 36-48 hrs due to a cold front. Crew said it was the worst they'd seen in months. Many people were seasick (fortunately my wife and I were not).

We thought the ship was beautiful. Plenty of activities. Food was good but not as good as Celebrity. Ditto the service. Tips are automatically charged to your account. Having 24 hour pizza was a plus. Entertainment was very good. Several nice shows (e.g. dance, comedian, ventriloquist, magician). Plenty of nightlife. The "frat party" image associated with Carnival isn't true. There were many family groups onboard and I didn't see much drunkenness or rowdiness. Great cruise director (Stuart).

We did three Carnival-sponsored excursions. We did the sea and see tour on Grand Cayman, the Passion Island excursion on Cozumel and a 4x4 adventure on Jamaica. Passion Island was nice but not worth $75/person. The other two excursions were fantastic.

Hope you have a nice trip.

"My G/F and I are going to be sailing 11/28. We are going to be going to Sunset Beach at Mo Bo. We are planning on going and snorkling with the Stinkrays at Grand Caymen. Last but not least we are going to go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. "

We did these exact excursions (Sotos's in Grand Cayman). We sailed 11/07/04 on the Conquest and had a wonderful time. It was our 2nd cruise on the Conquest. We sailed on her maiden voyage. We found on the maiden voyage: not really enough employees..meaning you had to look for someone to get you a foo foo drink..and very slow service in the dining room. All this had changed by our 2nd sailing. We were pleased with everything aboard the ship. I had all the foo foo drinks I wanted and was very impressed with our service in the dining room.

oh, while at Paradise Beach...try the parasailing. It is wonderful! You can see all the ships at the piers!

We were on the Conquest 11/14-21. We stayed in NO 2 nights prior at the Pere Marquette Hotel. The hotel was disappointing but we really enjoyed NO.

We'd been on 2 Celebrity cruises in the past. This was the first Carnival. Second time to the W. Carib.

Had rough seas the first 36-48 hrs due to a cold front. Crew said it was the worst they'd seen in months. Many people were seasick (fortunately my wife and I were not).

We thought the ship was beautiful. Plenty of activities. Food was good but not as good as Celebrity. Ditto the service. Tips are automatically charged to your account. Having 24 hour pizza was a plus. Entertainment was very good. Several nice shows (e.g. dance, comedian, ventriloquist, magician). Plenty of nightlife. The "frat party" image associated with Carnival isn't true. There were many family groups onboard and I didn't see much drunkenness or rowdiness. Great cruise director (Stuart).

We did three Carnival-sponsored excursions. We did the sea and see tour on Grand Cayman, the Passion Island excursion on Cozumel and a 4x4 adventure on Jamaica. Passion Island was nice but not worth $75/person. The other two excursions were fantastic.

Hope you have a nice trip.

Glad you enjoyed Carnival! We're looking forward to the Conquest next summer. Thanx for the review.

Archived