Can someone tell me how to post pictures?

Lforlisa

Sure! First, you need to upload your images to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Webshots. Once you've done that find the URL of the image you want to add to your post, click on the little photo icon in the 'reply to thread window'. Make sure you're where you want your image to appear in your post. Paste the URL from the photo hosting site into the 'enter the URL of your image' box, click OK and you're done!

Here's a screen shot of what you should be seeing as you prepare to add your image:

howtocopyimage.jpg

Best of luck!!!

Mach

Mach- will you pop over to my house and show me how to do it? :D

I am as thick as two short planks when it comes to PC's (and photos).

Test

232323232%7Ffp53398%3Evq%3D3363%3E%3B58%3E%3A49%3EWSNRCG%3D32383%3A7952595vq0mrj

How come the copy/paste worked that time when it didn't before?

I on the other had have been trying to add a countdown clock (CC) to my signature and cannot get it to show up. Now it is telling me that I have more that 7 somethings and it will not post. Of course, I followed the directions exactly!!!!

Guest carlogesualdo

I think I may have figured out what my problem was. I kept seeing this code above my picture, so I kept deleting it. The picture was still there initially, so I assumed that was okay, but as soon as the editing period was over, the picture was gone. I tried leaving the code, but making it into a white font so it was invisible. It's still there. Highlight the area just above the larger photo and you'll see the code.

so how do we post photos with a Mac?

I dropped my laptop ... and I am using a mac and I have no idea what I am doing... LOL

If you are using a Mac, you do it the same way. You upload your photo to a phot sharing site and then click the "insert image" icon in the editor here and paste the URL of the photo .

Here is one of my door signs.

background2.jpg

I did it! I did it!!!

So, for those of you who are using Shutterfly (like me) it's not as simple as highlighting the address bar at the top.

Select your picture, and view it larger. Right click on your picture, and then select properties. Then, highlight the address, copy, and paste where you paste the image address.

Hope this helps someone.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived