Majesty's bathroom

craigers

I've gotten conflicting stories about the Majesty's bathrooms.Does it have hair dryers and does it have an electrical outlet?We will be in a superior inside room in November.Thanks Don

Just off the Majesty this morning. Our room on deck 6 had a hair dryer. Only one electrical outlet -- at the vanity. If there was an electrical outlet in the bathroom I didn't see it.

The hair dryer is weak -- after just a few minutes it's too hot to hold in your hand. It worked okay for my short hair but my wife regretted not bringing a hair dryer from home.

I've gotten conflicting stories about the Majesty's bathrooms.Does it have hair dryers and does it have an electrical outlet?We will be in a superior inside room in November.Thanks Don

Craigers; Check out the Roll Call board- we're finally getting a little more active. The price continues to drop, so more people may be booking soon. We are also in a superior inside. From the few posts about the Majesty, it looks like we'll all need power strips to run our assorted appliances off of the one outlet.

i didn't have a superior room. that's why i think i didn't get a blow dryer. i'd love confirmation of it by another poster though, just to be sure. with hair nearly down to my bottom i could have used a dryer. good thing my dh is full of hot air!

We had a superior cabin just over the coffee bar in Le Bistro - in the newer "stretched" section. There was no hair dryer, as I recall.

There was a 2-prong outlet by the desk/vanity. We used that area for the laptop, ipods, and cameras. You need to bring an adapter to plug in multiple items.

Hair dryers that have a lot of wattage are not good for a cruise ship cabin. The electical power is very weak compared to at home. A small travel dryer would probably be ok. Or a regular one if you leave it on the low setting.

We just returned back from 7/19 to 7/26 and my husband could not plug his shaver in the bathroom outlet for whatever reason. There is an outlet (one plug) over the desk in the main room and I had a regular sized wattage hair dryer and had no problems. I do recommend bringing another outlet if you plan to plug in multiple items.

Hey, Don: When in November? My lovely spouse and I are booked on Majesty on 11/29.

Come on over to the Roll Call boards and join one of the threads!

Thanks for the replies.Now let me get this straight.If we have a superior inside room in the original section we'll have a hair dryer.If we're in the new section we won't.Hmmmm makes sense.It sounds like there might be a 220 outlet in the bathroom.Is that right?We're on the Nov.1st repo cruise out of Philly.I'll have to go over to the rollcall section and sign us in now.Thanks again Don

Just got off the Majesty (July 12 sailing) and we had NO hairdryer (deck 3 midship) and there was only one outlet at the desk (take a power strip). We were in a "standard" room and if it was "new" then you could have fooled me!

Archived