constellation wine list

winediva

Hi, yes I have the full wine list from the main dining room (Century Jun08) - I really must get it photo'ed and posted on webshots - but untill then are there any specifics you want to know?

Yes, I'd like to know the listings that they have for red zinfandels. Descriptions and prices, please.

Thank you,

Marc

A different poster on these boards has a web site with a wine list from a cruise on the Galaxy about 19 months ago.

http://www.our-cruises.com/galaxy/winelista_sm.htm

Be sure to look at the drop down menus on the top as the main wine list is many pages long and all are repeated on the link.

This list is pretty typical of what you'll find on all the Celebrity ships - at least through our last cruise in March. Prices might be a tiny bit higher and some wines go off the list from time to time and others come on - but that can be true at any time. On the M-Class ships there is an additional list for the specialty restaurants that has a few more items as well as some very nice and $$$$$ off list wines there. Also a few other wines on the Cova Cafe & wine bar list and a few other champagnes on the champagne bar list.

Yes, I'd like to know the listings that they have for red zinfandels. Descriptions and prices, please.

Thank you,

Marc

In England we only get the ghastly pink sweet stuff so I never even realised that you could get red Zin until a couple on our table ordered it!

Anway:

'Old Vines', St Francis, Sonoma County 2005 $41

Murrietta's Well, Livermore Valley 2004 $52

'Giana', Chiarello Vineyards 2003 $75 - this is what our fellow table mates had and they raved about it.

Hope this helps

In England we only get the ghastly pink sweet stuff so I never even realised that you could get red Zin until a couple on our table ordered it!

Anway:

'Old Vines', St Francis, Sonoma County 2005 $41

Murrietta's Well, Livermore Valley 2004 $52

'Giana', Chiarello Vineyards 2003 $75 - this is what our fellow table mates had and they raved about it.

Hope this helps

Thank you!

I finally got round to posting the wine list here : http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564642780vYlqpC

Enjoy!

Thank you for posting the list. I see Prosecco on your list and the earlier Galaxy list. There would seem a great chance that it will also be on our Summit TA this November. My wife and I really enjoyed Prosecco when we lived in Italy a few years back.

Bob :p

Bella,

We really do need a list from the alternative restaurant. If all things hold true, the wine list options will 2X. I remember in the ss United States there was a selection of 5 or 6 sparkles by the glass. $15 and up. and this was just for starters.

Garardo

Garardo:

We MUST hang out together on the Dec cruise! So much wine and food to chat about. Are you Italian?

On another menu I saw from one of the other threads, I saw more high end bubbles by the glass at the Champagne Bar. However, I always find it to be a better deal to order everything by the bottle. Any bar or restaurant will hold your unfinished wine for you or let you take it back to the cabin. I tend to order a bottle of Champagne before dinner on Day one and come back and finish it on day two. They keep it cold with a champagne stopper on it and its still quite fresh the next day.

Bella,

No, sono Francese. Parlo poco italian perche ho lavorato in Italia per due anni tanti anni fra emparare le cucine di italia. It WILL happen that we WILL meet more then one time to enjoy more then a little wine. Please e-mail me at g_bobier@msn.com for more informazione.

Salud per cent anni

Garardo

Due anni en Italia! I love Italy! My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Castello Monsanto in Toscana and a few days in Santa Margarita Ligure.

(What is the translation of "honeymoon" in Italian? "luna di miele" seems wrong. I don't think I know the word in French either.)

I saw some nice Italian and French wines on the list, but the French Bordeaux seemed a bit expensive for the lesser vintages. Must be the exchange rate of the euro against the dollar.

Check our "roll call" chat for another note.

Winediva (Bella) Christine

Garardo:

We MUST hang out together on the Dec cruise! So much wine and food to chat about. Are you Italian?

On another menu I saw from one of the other threads, I saw more high end bubbles by the glass at the Champagne Bar. However, I always find it to be a better deal to order everything by the bottle. Any bar or restaurant will hold your unfinished wine for you or let you take it back to the cabin. I tend to order a bottle of Champagne before dinner on Day one and come back and finish it on day two. They keep it cold with a champagne stopper on it and its still quite fresh the next day.

I am sure a tossed out the baby with the bath water.(I think I deleted you e-mail) If you find time, could you e-mail me at g_bobier@msn.com I have a number of wine related questions for you that do not need to clog these boards.

Garardo

Archived