Chocolate Buffet

Sauceress

Hi

I was on the Glory in 2005 and they had this wonderful all chocolate buffet. does anyone know if the Valor has this too?

Thank you very much

I believe all the ships have a chocolate buffet - some larger and nicer than others. I am not positive about this so someone correct me if I am wrong. We had the chocolate buffet on the Conquest and Glory and even the Ecstasy although it was not as large. It is usually held on the last sea day at about 2 pm in the afternoon.

I was on Glory in '06 and I wasn't impressed with the chocolate buffet. Everything looked pretty, but most things weren't that good to eat (kind of like the gala buffet). I don't know if I'll stand in line for it again on Glory this year.

They usually do it at lunch on the last sea day.

As shown in the previous post's photos, the Valor indeed has the chocolate buffet. I thought things were quite tasty. Perhaps even better than what was served in the dining room.

Have a fabulous cruise.

what happens if the ship doesnt have a sea day ?

do we not get a chocolate buffet?

I was also curious about the Tea Time ... if there is no sea day ...I am assuming that we also miss out on that as well , ?

:confused:

By the way ...

those photos look scrumpcious!!

Wenfred--oh you are making me hungry for the chocolate buffet already, and I don't leave for 40 days!!!!!!!

I LOVED the chocolate buffet. I tried a few of the cakes and the chocolate mousse was divine!!!!!!

I took pictures, but this time I'll get video either on my digital camera or my HD videocamera!!!

I took pictures, but this time I'll get video either on my digital camera or my HD videocamera!!!

I've been playing with my new JVC tiny camcorder also, my next pictures will be all video of those displays.

Fred

Archived