Magnetic door signs on EOS

I was wondering if you are able to put magnetic door signs up on EOS...This is something we always do on Disney,but don't know if it is something we will be made fun of on Royal Caribbean,or if the door is even magnetic. I guess my question is have any of you done this or seen it done on EOS?

Hi there,

I don't know about "signs" but we always use a magnet of some type on doors. We leave messages for our group...(gone to pool..gone to tea..ie) and our friends can leave us messages as well. It also helps kids, at least till they can remember the room number to find thier way home.

Caughrons

I was wondering if you are able to put magnetic door signs up on EOS...This is something we always do on Disney,but don't know if it is something we will be made fun of on Royal Caribbean,or if the door is even magnetic. I guess my question is have any of you done this or seen it done on EOS?

Yes, the doors are metal. I saw a number of doors signs on last week's cruise.

Hi, and welcome to Cruise Critic.

Lots of letters overlap on Royal Caribbean ships.

EOS, for example, could be Explorer of the Seas or Enchantment of the Seas.

:)

Hi, and welcome to Cruise Critic.

Lots of letters overlap on Royal Caribbean ships.

EOS, for example, could be Explorer of the Seas or Enchantment of the Seas.

:)

Can you tell I'm new to the boards?:) When I said EOS I was talking about Explorer, sorry I didn't even think of others with same letters..

Archived