Wine Package, Now or Onboard???

We are sailing soon and we are considering the wine package. I have calculated the savings per bottle, but is there any reason to order it now as opposed to waiting until we board? I understand that the 15% gratuity is included. I am inclined to wait if there is no reason to order early. I have a fairly large OBC for stock ownership and Nextcruise and could use that to pay for the wine.

I would wait to buy it onboard with your OBCs as I have done for my last two cruises since the price is the same either way and if bought precruise your credit card is charged immediately.

If a person didn't have OBCs to use up and booked their cruise in a foreign currency like $CAD which I as a Cdn can do, with the current exchange rate there is a slight cost advantage to paying for the package in $CAD at this time .

You will have ample opportunity to buy the package on board the ship. They sold it outside the WJ after lunch on several days. The same is true of the soda stickers. They are always looking for customers and the price is the same (excluding any exchange rates of course).

Archived