Radisson Hotel To Port Canaveral-taxi?

Does anyone know approximately how much a Taxi would cost from the Radisson Hotel in Port Canaveral to the Ship....the hotel has a shuttle but we cannot go until noon and usually like to be on board by then.

The other question is, there are 16 of us so are there any that have vans perhaps.... any help would be appreciated. thanks

There is a city shuttle that I believe is $5 per person you should be able to call also. It would take a couple of taxis to transport that many people at least.

We did the free shuttle, I called ahead to book the earliest one. Maybe with so many, you all cant go on the first shuttle, split up and only some go earlier? Can you do that? We got to the port and they hadnt even started to let people onto the ship, so either they dont let you on that early there or at most you could save 30 minutes over taking the free shuttle. We were barely on by Noon and there when they first started to let folks onto the ship. dont rush too much.

We have stayed at the Radisson for our past two cruises and have really enjoyed the hotel.

We also have always taken a taxi to the ship - didn't want to wait around for the shuttle! It cost us last time $16 for four of us plus tip. The ship is literally about 5 minutes from the hotel. They did pick us up in a taxi van which would have held more people.

Have a great cruise!

We have stayed at the Radisson for our past two cruises and have really enjoyed the hotel.

We also have always taken a taxi to the ship - didn't want to wait around for the shuttle! It cost us last time $16 for four of us plus tip. The ship is literally about 5 minutes from the hotel. They did pick us up in a taxi van which would have held more people.

Have a great cruise!

Are there taxis out front of the hotel, or do you have to call for one?

Thanks for info...

I haven't noticed any cabs out front, so I guess one would have to call. We have just used the shuttle. Below though, is a thread with more info about Pt Canaveral than you would ever find anywhere else. Just read the last 15 or so pages and you will find info about taxis etc.

We are going on this cruise too and can hardly wait. Enjoy.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436720

Thanks Katie... I found a taxi service that will take ALL of us for only $3 each, can't beat that.

I think I have seen you post on the CC thread/... I don't post often as we have so many of our family with us that we will be mostly with them, usually we join in with everything.

Have a great cruise!

What was the procedure when you got off the ship? Was it prearranged or call from cell phone? How long did you have to wait? Assumed it was another $16.

Archived