Past cruiser credit or discount

azkitty

I think Oceania is the only line that I know of that does not appreciate repeat cruisers and reward them with some kind of credit or discount. It's a real disppointment and turn off. If it weren't for the particular itinerary we wanted on the Nautica next summer, we would not be booking with them. With the past cruiser discounts and credits we get from 6 star Crystal, they are even more competitive in price and include so much more. I hope O changes it's policy on this and eventually reward it's repeat cruisers.

I think Oceania is the only line that I know of that does not appreciate repeat cruisers and reward them with some kind of credit or discount.

Azkitty-

There is an onboard credit involved with O's repeaters club, but it's structured to reward the REAL REPEATERS:

OCEANIA'S Oceania Club for all repeaters offers onboard parties, special pricing, complimentary amenities and a twice-yearly Club Journal. Special benefit levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) kick in after a guest's fifth voyage and increase in multiples of five. At the Bronze Level, guests get a $200 per stateroom shipboard credit. At the upper Platinum Level, after 20 cruises, guests get a free cruise (some restrictions apply) and such things as complimentary spa treatments, gratuities and shore excursions.

I received a $200 credit for booking another cruise within 45 days of last one. I am told when they send the final bill it wil be deducted from the total.

Stan/Jim hello it's me esme (deb), computer crash in May, re-logged onto CC under new name. Enjoyed meeting you on Regatta in March. We have booked another (thus the credit) and will sail on the 10 day carrib Jan 2, 2008. It can't come too soon:)

OCEANIA'S Oceania Club for all repeaters offers onboard parties, special pricing, complimentary amenities

I must have missed the special pricing & complimentary amenities ...can you elaborate?

I must have missed the special pricing & complimentary amenities ...can you elaborate?

Hey Lynne!

It's hard to explain the Oceania Repeaters pricing and amenities, it was VERY informal until 2008.

They offer discounts (usually ranging from 15% to 40%) on certain sailings, and additional amenities like champagne, spa credits, shore excursion credits...........sometimes, there are even invitations to special events or company milestone occasions.

Hi Debbie,

Best Regards, and please say hello to your very nice Husband!

isn't it odd? All three of us who responded this thread were on that Mrch Regatta Cruise

Hey Lynne!

It's hard to explain the Oceania Repeaters pricing and amenities, it was VERY informal until 2008.

They offer discounts (usually ranging from 15% to 40%) on certain sailings, and additional amenities like champagne, spa credits, shore excursion credits...........sometimes, there are even invitations to special events or company milestone occasions.

Are you talking about the ones for Oceania 5, 10 & upward cruises or are these extra perks?

We have sailed with them since 2004 & never received and other perks like Champagne etc... :(

We received the $200. off coupon & a discount for B2B

Are you talking about the ones for Oceania 5, 10 & upward cruises or are these extra perks?

Lynne-

Yes, we're talking about the Oceania Repeaters Club, whose benefits kick in after Cruise 5.

A word to the wise: make sure that your email is registered with Oceania after you sail on that 5th cruise. The group of Oceania "Repeaters" is still very small, and if you pay attention to their offers, you can REALLY get a bargain.

As a Repeater, you may also find extra "extra perqs" in your stateroom, after you board......an unexpected invitation to a vinyard for luncheon, for example, or the book that a guest lecturer has written.

Archived