Anyone toured with Thenford Grey lately?

beanandme

Will be in St. Kitts in Nov and am planning a tour with Mr. Grey but have not read much about his tours recently. I've also been watching Trip advisor but haven't seen anything recent.

I had received an email from him when I first booked and he stated the cost of the tour would be $45 pp but according to his website it states $40pp. Need any recent info that anyone out there has. Thanks

Kristi;)

We were there in March and really enjoyed his tour. He had a very nice mini-bus and was very good about explaining what all we should be looking for/at throughout the journey.

I'm not sure if anyone has been more recently?

I toured with him in May. I thought he was great. You will learn so much about the island from him and he seems to know EVERYTHING there is to know about St. Kitts. My only wish is that he would make more photo stops where we could step out for photos. Other than that, the tour was perfect. You might want to check out my photos from his tour here:

http://www.pbase.com/2112/st_kitts

I did a tour of St. Kitts with Thenford in December and really enjoyed it. He took us to Brimstone Hill Fortress, Black Rocks, Caribelle Batik, Bloody Point and Rawlins Plantation.

He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.

Highly recommend his tours.

I emailed him a week ago about our stop there in November. Have not heard back--just emailed again. Could anyone tell me if this is unusual to wait this long for a reply. Really want to tour with him.

Thanks for any help. Dottie

Check your spam filter. It seems most emails from tour operators get picked up by spam filters.

I emailed him a week ago about our stop there in November. Have not heard back--just emailed again. Could anyone tell me if this is unusual to wait this long for a reply. Really want to tour with him.

Thanks for any help. Dottie

I emailed late in the evening and heard back the next morning as well as follow up emails throughout the day. Yes, check your spam blocker as suggested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived