Best Slide

JosieRhodes

All the Fantasy class ships will get the new water works on Carnival, two ships at least already have it. The new Dream has some sort of waterworks, since its not sailing yet, havent seen it. All carnival ships have slides. Some dont go into the water I believe, will be on conquest a week from sunday, so will see that one for sure.

NCL's Gem has a water slide. I did not like it. I felt every metal seam, bolt & rivet joint on my way down. I did it twice & felt beat up both times.

It's a cute novelty on a cruise ship but I have nothing to compare it to other than slides on land, which I enjoy. I am not anxious to repeat the experience. Mats could probably improve the experience.

NCL, are you listening / reading?

All Carnival ships have a slide an adult can use. None of Royal Caribbean's ships have a slide an adult can use. Here are some photos ...

Carnival Glory, a Conquest class ship ...

IMG_2763.jpg

The Carnival Victory had a similar looking slide (but I have not finished sorting my Carnival Victory photos yet).

NCL Star ...

Starpool.jpg

The NCL Jade had one (not two) similar looking slide mid ship between the two pools.

Carnival Pride - a Spirit class ship ...

PrideH2Oslide800X599.jpg

The Fantasy class ships are getting new slides. I don't have a photo of the new Fantasy class slides yet.

The Radiance class ships have a slide, but it is only for small children. Here is the one on the Serenade ...

Kidspool.jpg

Archived