Question About Putting Money on S & S Account

ohiochic

I called Carnival today to ask how I would go about putting money on our sign and sail account BEFORE our cruise in November. I just thought I would put some money on the account but still give our credit card info when we board. The rep said he would just buy travelers checks, add them to the s & s account when we check in then add more money or give credit card info when we're close to running out. Any advice or experience on this?

Before my last cruise on Carnival, I called every payday and put money on my S&S account. It was so easy! I received an e-mail verification for each transaction. I even came home with a refund check, and believe me I tried not to. I would call again.

I think you just talked to someone who didn't understand what you wanted to do......I did this as a wedding gift for my sister a few years ago. I just called and gave them my cc info to buy onboard credit. Try again!

Just go to Carnival website.On left go to certificates click go to fun ship dollars choose your amount.Fill in Booking number in address line.You will receive confirmation email print and take on cruise.If you have a problem take copy to pursers desk.They will correct problem.:D

I would just put the money in a high interest savings account until you go. That way it gives you extra money to spend. If you are worried about spending it, have someone you are close to and trust keep the info away from you! Then add it to the S&S when you get there.

I just started buying carnival dollars. I bought $50 last week and just got $50 this week. The certificate for last week came in the mail the other day. When I was on the Liberty in May, my account was about $600 and I was without my family (and because it was a charter that was an work incentive, that $600 did not include tips!) I don't want to have that much sticker shock this time around so I am getting at least $50 a week to help ease the pain!

Just go to Carnival website.On left go to certificates click go to fun ship dollars choose your amount.Fill in Booking number in address line.You will receive confirmation email print and take on cruise.If you have a problem take copy to pursers desk.They will correct problem.:D

I tried looking for gift certificates or funship dollars on the Carnival website but for some reason I didn't see it. I will check again. Thank you!:)

Archived