Any Colorado Cruisers?

sueclark

Hello Sue, just wanted to take some time and say Hi, how are you and Jim?I saw your name on the thread and couldn't resist!I see Scott's name pop up every so often also.We are patiently waiting to book our next cruise, In June 2006, to renew our vows on the ship for our 25th Anniversary.So far no one has any dates up for June,hopefully next month.Well take care!!.Jackie (jaxsonbrownie):)

My husband and I are from Golden, Colorado and have been on 7 cruises. We are in our early 40's. The last cruise we were on was a Princess Mediterranean cruise in June. We loved it!:D Probably my favorite cruise ever was on the Celebrity Constellation in the Baltic's last year. We have a New Year's cruised booked on the Sun Princess. So what cruises do you have booked for 2005? Anyone done an Alaskian cruise? We're thinking of doing one next summer.

Also, Sue and I are planning a Colorado Cruisers Holiday Cocktail Party for early December. Sue has offered to host it at her house.:) She will provide appetizers and drinks will be BYOB. We're going to try and make some of our favorite cruise drinks. Anyone have a list of favorite cruise drink receipes they could mail me? If you would like to come and join in the fun drop me an email (address is signature) and I'll add your name to the guest list.

We have a post going on the Celebrity board and are looking to have a get together of some kind early in December. Please join us.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=69727

Hi, Sue. Jocelyn and I sailed Millinnium trans-Atlantic with you. Good to hear you are still cruising along. We can't join the Colo. get-together as we are sailing LA-SYD via Hawaii, South Pacific Islands, and New Zealand on the Sapphire Princess 11/22 - 12/23. Tough, eh? Looking forward to this dream trip. Have a good gathering and a Merry Christmas.

John R.

We have set the date for our Colorado Cruisers Holiday Party. Mark your calendars for Dec. 4th. We'll post more details in the upcoming weeks. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

PJ Cruisers: Joe & Paula, I've added you guys to the email list.

MtnMates: Wow what a wonderful cruise!! Definitely a dream vacation. Have a great time!

Hi. We are booked on the Island Princess for 1/4/05-1/19/05. Can't wait!

We have been cruising for ten years. Please add us to your mailing list.

We live in Colorado Springs. Glad to see there are so many Colorado cruisers.

This upcoming cruise will be our 13th Princess cruise.

Terry & Dave

courttb@aol.com

Husband and I are from SW Denver and want to say hello! Would love to join you but on Dec. 4 we'll be boarding the Silversea Shadow in Costa Rica! Anyone want to join us???;)

Have a wonderful time and a memorable holiday(s). Would love to stay in touch.

Kelly

Hi Sue and all Colo Cruiser's

We are Jim and Charlene from Centennial Colo. We have been cruising since 1985 and this is our new way of life from now on!!

We are retired from UAL, and have been enjoying our retirement so much. We have 4 kids, 8 grandkids, and 1 great grand daughter, and "NO" we are not OLD still very young at heart, and love life and having fun!!

Sorry we won't be able to meet all of you at your Christmas Party Dec 4th, not that we don't want to, its just UAL is having there Christmas Party on that night!!

Hope that maybe we can meet up with all of you another time.

We will sailing on the Sun Princess with some friends that we have meet on the CC boards this 2/7/05 really looking forward to it!!

Nice visiting with you all, and hope to talk to you soon!!

lvs2cruz@aol.com

Archived