Internet Cafe in Key West near cruise ships?

kcl

Key West is the last port before the end of my Century cruise. I would like to check-in online with my airline prior to heading to the airport the next day. Anyone know of an Internet Cafe near the cruise ships in Key West? I really don't want to pay Celebrity's prices to access the Internet on the ship if I can find a place on land. Thanks in advance for any help.

A really good place to get internet service is the Waterfront Market. They have a good juice bar, make tasty sandwiches, and carry the freshest fish in town. They are located on the Historic Seaport. Follow Greene Street (by the Audubon House on Whitehead St.) to the water, and then follow the boardwalk to the right. It's about a 10 minute walk, and you'll pass Sloppy Joes on your way. Best Wishes!

• 3 years later...

These post are from 2004.

Can I get updated information in regards to where I can get internet cafe service.

My situation is the same as the OP and just wanted to make sure while I am out and about that I can get this done.

Im on the Majesty of the Seas and Im not even sure if they have an internet cafe on board. I just want to avoid having to go back to the ship to do this and then back out again.

any updated info is great. thanks

The public library is on Fleming St. just two blocks up from Fausto's Supermarket and on the same side of the street past The Marquesa Hotel.

And it's free.

Mike:)

p.s. The Coffee Plantation has relocated to Caroline St and they do have computers onsite that you can use as well.

Archived