Upgrade to Ocean View

Terry305

Boy everyone is hitting it lucky!!! If I didnt already have those special cabins, I would have taken a cheaper upgrade that was offered this past week.

Glad you were able to take advantage of a free upgrade. So, you just called them and they upgraded you or how did it happen.

Boy everyone is hitting it lucky!!! If I didnt already have those special cabins, I would have taken a cheaper upgrade that was offered this past week.

Glad you were able to take advantage of a free upgrade. So, you just called them and they upgraded you or how did it happen.

I just called out of nowhere, lol.

I did called and ask if the price has gone down, I mention that I am a Florida resident and she put me on hold and cameback and told me that we were given the ocean view upgrade at no charge. lol

I am very new at this, I confess that I had no idea on how to do any of this untill I started coming to this forum.

I am glad :)

I just called out of nowhere, lol.

I did called and ask if the price has gone down, I mention that I am a Florida resident and she put me on hold and cameback and told me that we were given the ocean view upgrade at no charge. lol

I am very new at this, I confess that I had no idea on how to do any of this untill I started coming to this forum.

I am glad :)

Beats me, you got lucky if they didnt even tell you why, maybe they just have extra cabins to get rid of lol. Have fun.

We went from a 4c to a 6b , interior to an oceanview, I think it will be decent , the only stipulation I had when they asked me was ,are there cabins above and below that cabin , yes , so I said what the heck . Maybe next cruise I'll not be so tight and get a balcony cabin. Then again I only sleep there .

Archived