Passport & Birth Certificate?

alwaysmomof1

I am in the middle of moving and we have our passport......do we also need our birth certificate too? I would hate to leave them behind but don't want to take them if I don't need to? Does anyone know? Also I have printed the fun pass do I have to print the doc also?:confused:

I am in the middle of moving and we have our passport......do we also need our birth certificate too? I would hate to leave them behind but don't want to take them if I don't need to? Does anyone know? Also I have printed the fun pass do I have to print the doc also?:confused:

All you need is your passport. If you have the funpass you are all set!! Have a great time! :)

You need a birth certificate to get a passport, so you don't need your b/c if you have a passport. I print my fun pass out because I can.:D Also, since they've gotten away from "tickets", I have something to show I really am supposed to be in the VIP line.:)

We're not printing out our docs. Our TA, who is a personal friend, recommended we just let him handle it and the docs will come to him and he'll give them to us.

Archived