Gaurantee Cabins

JPNROB

generally speaking about 60 days out has been the norm for me, but it can be as late as when you arrive at the pier. Just keep checking the carnival site and eventually it will be there, unless of course you are one of the ones who has to wait until you get to the ship. Good luck, you will have a room...eventually.:D

We booked inside and were very pleased to find that we had been upgraded to Verandah deck. Also, there was a price reduction so we were given the option of ocean view on Riviera deck or stay where we were and receive obc which covered our tips and some left over for DODs!:)

One time, we had our room numbers on the documents, but when we arrived at the pier they had change us to new cabins. Unfortunately all our luggage tags had the first cabin number on them, so that's where our bags went.

We didn't really think about that possiblity until after we'd been waiting several hours for our luggage to arrive. When that thought finally occurred to me, I sent my teenage son down to that cabin to look, and there were all our bags sitting in the hall outside our original cabin number.

So if you do get changed when you check in, remember that if your bags don't show right away.

We have an Inside Guarantee for our November trip we are still 73 days away and no cabin assignment yet. However I have noticed for our trip there are still a lot of available cabins and our rollcall is empty. I figure it will be a bit before we find out a cabin assignment.

We have an Inside Guarantee for our November trip we are still 73 days away and no cabin assignment yet. However I have noticed for our trip there are still a lot of available cabins and our rollcall is empty. I figure it will be a bit before we find out a cabin assignment.

My cruise is in November with lots of cabins still available. I was surprised that they assigned at 55 days out. I'd check 4 or 5 days after final payment. That's when I got mine.

I know it might still change... but.. they at least listed one on Carnival.com.

For our original booking, we got our cabin assignment a little over 100 days before the sail date. I did notice that our cabin category had been completely sold out about a week before we got our assignment.

We have now switched cruises and are back to the waiting game, with 92 more days to go. Interestingly enough, on this cruise there are still cabins available in our category, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it, when someone will get their cabin assignment!

We recived ours about 55 days out and were quite pleased. We booked a 8A and received a 8H on the Spirit. At first I was nervous as it is the Panorama Deck, right under the Lido Deck but when I looked at the Deck Plans we are under the Ladies Sauna & Restroom in the Spa and noise should not be a problem...:D

Yahooo

Not sure exactly when we received ours but had to have been in the last week or so. Due to IKE I did not have internet until yesterday, went on last night at 73 days I believe and we had a cabin #. BL guarantee and assigned an 8D on Lido. We are fine with that, but realized it can still change.:rolleyes:

Archived