Palo's question

joecruz1

I've booked a spur of the moment cruise on the Magic, leaving next Wednesday 9/24. Tried to book Palo's on line, but, nothing available. Any hints on getting a seating for dinner after we board? I've been to Palo's twice, and it is the best meal I've had at sea.

Also, anyone do the jet ski's on Castaway Cay? Got them booked for next Friday.

Hi,

even when all the ressies are used up on line, they do reserve several tables for Palos to be booked upon boarding for people who book ate or dont have computer access.

when you check in they give you a couple of papers. One is the Welcome Aboard paper. On it will have the name of oneof the clubs and a time to og and book Palos and change dining reservations if needed.

The time is usually upon boarding for a couple of hours.

Go there right at the start time and book Palos. Usually they do it right on the spot, once in awhile they take your info and call your room and leave a message when you will have your Palos dinner.

Sorry I havnt done the jet skis

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

It's my understanding that they save a few seatings to book onboard. Go make those reservations the second you get onboard. Sometimes you can get in the first night because people want to eat in the main dining room that night. Keep in mind that if you get an early seating on the first night your luggage might not be at your room in time, so plan accordingly with your carry on. Good luck!

Is Palo that big of a deal? We have down speciality on RCCL line speciality. It was nice, but not sure I would do it again. Don't get me wrong. Food was very good. But we spent a lot of money. Drinks, tip, etc. Our own fault, but just curious if those who have gone to Palo would do it again. This will be our first Disney cruise. Looking for comments. Thanks

Is Palo that big of a deal? We have down speciality on RCCL line speciality. It was nice, but not sure I would do it again. Don't get me wrong. Food was very good. But we spent a lot of money. Drinks, tip, etc. Our own fault, but just curious if those who have gone to Palo would do it again. This will be our first Disney cruise. Looking for comments. Thanks

We've done 6 DCL cruises and still haven't done dinner at Palo. I did tea once with a friend and wasn't that impressed. I've heard that brunch is amazing.

Do they offer brunch on the 4 day? I would like to try it if they do.

We've done 6 DCL cruises and still haven't done dinner at Palo. I did tea once with a friend and wasn't that impressed. I've heard that brunch is amazing.

Do they offer brunch on the 4 day? I would like to try it if they do.

I've had dinners and brunches at Palo. The foot was outstanding and the wait staff was engaging and somewhat amusing. At brunch, I made the mistake of ordering the pizza. Don't get me wrong, it was delicious but it filled me up too quickly and there was a lot of other foods that went untasted as a result.

I think brunch is offered during the at sea day on the four day.

Thanks, I did find on the DCL site that brunch is on the sea day for the 4 day.

Still have lots of time to figure out if we want to do brunch or dinner on our 4 day.

Archived