Marriott Prices for Lunch and Drinks

jonmar

My wife and I, along with my parents are our daughter will be taking the day pass option at the Marriott in December. Can anyone who has visited the resort recently advise the average cost of food at the hotel's restaurants or the cost of alcoholic beverages? Oh yeah, what should a cab ride run me from Basseterre? Thanks.

My wife and I, along with my parents are our daughter will be taking the day pass option at the Marriott in December. Can anyone who has visited the resort recently advise the average cost of food at the hotel's restaurants or the cost of alcoholic beverages? Oh yeah, what should a cab ride run me from Basseterre? Thanks.

Can you give me some info on where I might find out how to get the day pass option? We will be in St. Kitts in November.

Thanks

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...
we had munchies and drinks and they were expensive. I think my frozen mudslide was $8 or 9. The appetizers were around $10 each.

I am trying to remember the cost of the food but I think your prices are really close to what we paid.

Laura

I called the Marriott Saint Kitts about the day pass and they quoted me a price for the day use of the room for $90. they do not however take reservations, you have to show up at the hotel and if there are rooms available then you're set. I would be interested in knowing if you have lunch and drinks there will they let you stay on their bach and use their pool? I will also be there in November and I'm sure there will be rooms available.

• 3 weeks later...
The Marriott is one of the best in the world, we were there twice in 3 years. all we had was some donuts and soda, so it was all we needed at the time cause we where on a cruise.

Was the cost of the day pass per person or per room?

We're looking for a nice place to spend the day at the beach. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

We're looking for a nice place to spend the day at the beach. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

last year a daypass was about $75; I did hear that it is $90 this year. we were just in St Kitt's last week but opted to tour the island a bit this year and hang out at Cockleshell beach for a while. There were clean rest rooms and a bar/restaurant.

The cost will be per room. This is how it was for us when we were there in April.

Laura

• 3 weeks later...

We went to the Marriott on November 25th. The cost of the cab was $10 from the port. When we got to the hotel we were met by the doorman and we asked about day room. According to him there were none to be had. We were instructed to go through the hotel to the beach and if we saw any security, we should just act like we were staying at the hotel. It made it quite uncomfortable for us. We probably stuck out like sore thumbs as we were the only ones without hotel beach towels on the beach chairs. Also the pool was empty and being worked on...bummer.

On our visit to St Kitts last year we did a short tour and then spent the day at the Marriott. I don't know if I would pay for the day without the pool though. This year we hired the same driver we had last year and did a much larger/longer tour with several stops along the way. He even took us on a walk through the rain forest and pointed out all the different species of plants/trees unique to the area. We went to the cliffs where the lava formed black rocks, the Batik factory/gardens, etc. We had him drop us off at Cockleshell Beach for lunch and he returned later to pick us up. The cost was $40 per person but he took us everywhere we wanted to go and then some for the entire day. It's a lovely island and worth the tour and then beach. There was a lot of beach erosion from the hurricane and we saw lots of damage on one side of the island to homes. The kids enjoyed Cockleshell beach; great shells. Food was food but very very expensive. The pig and monkeys were a hit.

Doesn't sound very encouraging. I don't know what else to try to plan for our family's visit to St. Kitt's. Our cruise leaves in less than 2 weeks.

Any suggestions?

We were at the resort and it was lovely. Here are a few pics, the price was $90.00 for up to 4 in a room, excellent pools, one was closed as it was being worked on. It was not busy, just have your taxi wait for you while you check to see if they have rooms. Full use of all facilities, very large beach, no vendors, the surf was great!! Look for "Smokey" in the taxi area or ask for him, $10 to get to the Marriott, $10 to get back for the 2 of us and he took us to the areas to get some great pics. Truly a wonderful day in St. Kitts!!

IMG_0023.jpg.5c7f19f9d2cb834928483760689c24eb.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg.42408702785395ccf1c4d78da64ea114.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg.bbacd128e316ea9f4ad39b62f81b578d.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg.938e1fd106aa1a928813f8945d092002.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg.f726c727313749aed02949975e478436.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived