Seating Arrangements????

agrip76

If the size of your party has increased, have your TA/PVP "Link" the bookings for same Dining Times. If you (your party), Carnival only allows you to request Dining Room time, which they do not guarantee. Either way, your Dining Room, time and table ## will be on your S&S cards issued at checkin. If not what you want/need, ASAP head for the DiningRoom and the Maitre D' and request him to change the seating. Ken

I would contact your PVP. We were a party of 2 on our last trip and were put in a booth for 6. Well they say it's for 6, lol. Anyways, long story short we didn't enjoy being crammed into the booth with people we didn't know. It's a little awkward to sit shoulder to shoulder with a stranger while trying to eat.

Don't get me wrong, I love to meet new people at dinner; but at a comfortable distance, I need my personal space.

I would contact your PVP. We were a party of 2 on our last trip and were put in a booth for 6. Well they say it's for 6, lol. Anyways, long story short we didn't enjoy being crammed into the booth with people we didn't know. It's a little awkward to sit shoulder to shoulder with a stranger while trying to eat.

Don't get me wrong, I love to meet new people at dinner; but at a comfortable distance, I need my personal space.

We don't like the 6 person booths either, so always are first in line to check with the maitre'd to check on our table size, if it's anything other than a 6 person booth, we just leave it, but if it's that sized booth, we request a change and have gotten it changed twice now.

Thanks.

I too enjoy meeting new people..as long as they do not invade my space, and they're not a leftie sitting to my right. Ever notice you both end up taking a bite at the same time.

So funny cuz I'm that leftie and it is more on our minds than yours trust me. Every leftie is always thinking of that when finding a seat. My family is used to it after all these years :D

So funny cuz I'm that leftie and it is more on our minds than yours trust me. Every leftie is always thinking of that when finding a seat. My family is used to it after all these years :D

Leftie here too! And I was thinking the EXACT same thing when that was posted. I'm always trying to get that corner seat in the booth so my left hand is open & not bothering anyone! It still drives my DH crazy sometimes when we have to sit by each other & we're knocking elbows. :p

Funny thing is....my FIL and BIL are both lefties too. A few months ago, we were all together with other family at a restaurant. Without thinking about it, all 3 of us headed for the same seat! :rolleyes:

DJ

Archived