Constellation - "Sweet 16" Cabins - deck6

FrankLasVegas

Hello All:

Just assigned cabin 6023 - I understand (and have seen photos) that the balcony is double size.

These are located above the theatre/forward.

Has anyone been in 6023 (or near) and felt the location was a problem in terms of noise or anything else?

Thanks for your input.

Frank - Las Vegas

Hello All:

Just assigned cabin 6023 - I understand (and have seen photos) that the balcony is double size.

These are located above the theatre/forward.

Has anyone been in 6023 (or near) and felt the location was a problem in terms of noise or anything else?

Thanks for your input.

Frank - Las Vegas

Hello Frank...I am not 100% sure, but if you have a category 2C cabin, the balcony you mentioned does not appear to be double the size. In certain instances, there are particular room categories that do have a room or two that are larger with larger balconies.

For example...If you continue to view the Penthouse Deck where your room is located, my wife and I have a CC Class cabin # 6143. Most of the CC class cabins are 191 square feet and have the same sized balcony. HOWEVER, if you look at our 6143 cabin, you will see that our balcony, is truly double the size, if not larger, than any other CC Class cabin. Even the room inside is 10-square feet larger. From what I have read, cabins 6135, 6136, 6143, and 6144 are cabins that everyone wants because you are paying a CC cabin price, but getting a bigger cabin, bigger balcony, and are surrounded by people in suites who have great room stewards or Butlers. Not bad company to be next too.

Yes, each cabin category might have a room or two that is larger inside and on the balcony, but I do not believe yours' falls into that category. I hope I am wrong, and am sure, someone else might respond to help me out with my explanation and also ease your concern.

Good Luck with your cruise.

Dave

Dave - thank you for your quick reply.

Those 16 cabins on deck 6 in front of the lifeboats are not documented on the deck plans but they are alot deeper - not wider - just deeper - partially covered - partially open to above. There have been alot of postings about them and there are many photos to document.

What I was concerned with was since they are above portions of the theatre if anyone that may have stayed in one would have comments on noise issues or anything.

Thanks again!

Frank

Las Vegas

Yes, I was in 6033 on the Constellation and and you will love the balcony. It is huge, double the size of a normal CC cabin. We did ask our attendant to bring us 2 loungers but I understand from these boards that they don't do that any more - ask (tip him $10.) and see if he will. About 1/2 of it has an overhang but I liked it - then the short balconies up top couldn't see us. We never heard any noise from the theatre, but then we had late seating and only got back to our cabin around midnight - so noise was never an issue.

I think it is the best bargain on the Celebrity ships!

I reasearched these cabins before I booked one of the sweet sixteen. they definitely have a larger balcony and It is my understanding that noise from the theatre is not an issue. I guess I'll find out on oct 30

Hey Peg - it's Ruth from Canada! Are you still doing the Caribbean? Hope you are fine. We went to Hawaii on Summit last Fall and in a couple of weeks are doing a 2 wk. Panama cruise and landed a CC on aft. I think you had an aft cabin 2 yrs. ago - did you enjoy it? It is my first time aft. Where are you going Oct.30th?

Good to hear from you! We are well. Yes we are still doing the Carribean thing. Unfortunately I have flying issues. We are trying the repo and if the flying goes OK we might branch out alittle. I would love to do a canal or hawaii cruise. YOu will love your aft cabin. WE were dissapointed we could not get one this year but have one on hold for next fall just in case!:D Happy cruising!

We sailed in Infinity in stateroom 6020 and loved the large balcony. We could hear the theater only once or twice on our cruise. We were doing a Hawaiian cruise and definitely could hear the anchor chain a couple of mornings. We absolutely loved the location. Enjoy!

Archived