Thursday 10-2 Weigh-in

winewanderer

Hello All,

Didn't see a thread started by Belle so thought I would do it. I'm up 2 lbs. this week. I know what did it, too much eating out.

Belatedly celebrating my birthday with friends/family. Will have to get it off for next week.

Good luck to everyone this week. Diana

Hey Diana;

Awesome of you to start the thread. i always feel a bit presumptuous, being new here. I had an awesome week last week, but an OK week this week. I am down .4, for a total of 78 pounds. Can't complain too much, had the nephew over for the weekend, which means bringing in foods that aren't normally allowed. I could kill whoever introduced him to peanutbutter cups! It also rained all weekend, which meant no outside play and exercise, so can't really complain. Any other losers out there?

Tonya

My computer didn't want to work

last night. Made a post and it

went..up up and away. Still floating in space

somewhere.

Thank You Diana (still like Wine) for starting

the post. Aren't Birthdays the worst, especially

when we celebrate the whole month?

Barbie, Tonya, Odoyal..Thanks for posting.

You all are working hard. Just some weeks are

better than others.

Wishing everyone a GOOD weekend.

Watch the food your eating..Don't

watch the food go down!

Hey everyone!

Diana ~ Thanks for starting the thread! :D I gained 2 lbs also and for the same reason. Boo! Hoo!

GREAT job to you losers! I wish I was among you this week. I hope I will be next week. ;)

Tonya ~ Just wanted to say.....78 lbs is FAN-DAM-TASTIC! :D

Sheila

I had to take a minute and report about a pair of jeans I put on this morning.

I am a certain size and have been sort of growing out of it but not quite for the past several months.

The weather turned cooler today and so I thought I'll wear those jeans and oh god I bet they don't fit. E

Either that or if I get them on I'll be lying on the bed trying to zip them and doing deep knee bends to loosen them.

Well, guess my hard work is paying off, I put them on with no problems, no deep knee bends. Guess all that exercising is paying off, yeah!

I had to take a minute and report about a pair of jeans I put on this morning.

I am a certain size and have been sort of growing out of it but not quite for the past several months.

The weather turned cooler today and so I thought I'll wear those jeans and oh god I bet they don't fit. E

Either that or if I get them on I'll be lying on the bed trying to zip them and doing deep knee bends to loosen them.

Well, guess my hard work is paying off, I put them on with no problems, no deep knee bends. Guess all that exercising is paying off, yeah!

Congrats Diana! Yes, that exercising sure pays off! GREAT job!!!! :D

Archived