TA question?

ssCRUISERS

You would have to get them to release the booking to another agent. Don't think they will want to do this. Since you are having a problem, why don't you try a 3-way call with Celebrity to see if you can straighten out the problems. Call Celebrity first and see if they will contact your TA for a 3-way discussion.

Good luck!

From everything I have learned... NO, not unless they will release it. The only thing you can do is cancel the reservation. There shouldn't be any charge if it's before final payment, and then rebook with another agency. If there is not a price increase, this may be the thing to do. BUT, they do not have to transfer the booking.

If you elect to cancel with your TA, you may be charged a cancellation fee by the TA (not the cruise line). I would suggest you clarify that as some agencies do and others don't.

I sure wish I could have transferred my data but the cancellation fee was high enough not to attempt. Good thing I was able to do all the research myself. My TA had left for home before confirming and my deadline was approaching in one hour. Never even followed up. Had to get a supervisor to remain on the line to straighten this out. Subsequent confirmation showed wrong first names all around (5) plus other gaffes etc. A real SNAFU. Finally was able to reconcile everything and get back on track. Very little assistance from the TA. Never again.

Archived