Some Carnival Fantasy Pics, from the dock

nolaAlive

Not sure why the ship hasn't sailed, but glad I didn't stick around thinking it was going to leave any minute.

There were loading tons of stuff - more that just food and luggage, me thinks. Like perhaps some of the makeover that wasn't quite bolted together. But the ship looked great!

And some gratuitous food pics.

IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_2770.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

Nola,

Thank you so much for taking those wonderful pics!! I really enjoyed looking at them. I am so curious about the ship and NO also. I have a couple of ?'s.

1. What was the yellow stuff in the cup on the plate with the shrimp or crawfish?

2. On one of the pics, was that the Aquarium of the Americas or a murial which showed huge fishies, lol?

Thank you again, you once again have been so helpful to us with your info and your kindness in sharing info and pics!!

Nola,

Thank you so much for taking those wonderful pics!! I really enjoyed looking at them. I am so curious about the ship and NO also. I have a couple of ?'s.

1. What was the yellow stuff in the cup on the plate with the shrimp or crawfish?

2. On one of the pics, was that the Aquarium of the Americas or a murial which showed huge fishies, lol?

Thank you again, you once again have been so helpful to us with your info and your kindness in sharing info and pics!!

1) Creamy Garlic Grits! The other stuff was a variation of New Orleans BBQ Shrimp with lump crabmeat.

2) That's the so called Whale Parking lot adjacent to Riverwalk Shopping Center. The aquarium is not far, but not associated with the lot.

The Fantasy looks terrible compared to it's sisters that have been done already (Inspiration and Imagination).

See

to compare.

"Imagination in HD" taken after the waterworks added and it's upgrades.

ALL 6 remaining Fantasy class ships except the two 'Is' above have the

Carnival logo strangely tagged on to the name. But the

Fantasy is a strange conglomeration, and it all looks poorly done.

Archived