World Club, good job

Jim Avery

As a regular critic of things Cunard in the new era, I feel I must also give credit where it is due. Having not been to my profile page in quite some time, I found I had the old number which has been changed, of course to the new number. I had excellent service at the WC desk from both Rosalie and Marty. They created the numbers/passwords, etc. in a timely fashion and updated my voyage list. A very pleasant contact experience and most appreciated.

All the best,

Jim.

As a regular critic of things Cunard in the new era, I feel I must also give credit where it is due. Having not been to my profile page in quite some time, I found I had the old number which has been changed, of course to the new number. I had excellent service at the WC desk from both Rosalie and Marty. They created the numbers/passwords, etc. in a timely fashion and updated my voyage list. A very pleasant contact experience and most appreciated.

All the best,

Jim.

:mad: Good for oyu, mine its completely screwed up. They couldn't find my number and created a new one. So on Friday I am listed as a frirst time passenger while I am going on my 4th and 5th Cunard cruise.

Will try to sort it out on board. I've send them a mail but never gotten an answer :confused:

:mad: Good for oyu, mine its completely screwed up. They couldn't find my number and created a new one. So on Friday I am listed as a frirst time passenger while I am going on my 4th and 5th Cunard cruise.

Will try to sort it out on board. I've send them a mail but never gotten an answer :confused:

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I last sailed with Cunard over 14 years ago, so much to my surprise, they were able to confirm our cabin numbers on QE2, from our previous trips when I booked our B2B tandem crossing for later this week. (Booked back in May)

(Quite impressive, although I can't help think that the the "pin" thing is a tad naff.)

CCS, sorry "Carnival plc" aka "Cunard Line", were pretty good and were quite human when compared with BA Exec Club and easier to get hold of. I won't mention "Virgin on the ridiculous".!

Hopefully they will sort it out and we look forward to chatting with you on the return leg of your b2b crossing from NYC on QM2.

Cheers,

Iain

All the best,

Jim.

That is very encouraging! I was advised that they would not be able to trace our passenger number from many years ago ( perfectly understandable), I should request a new number. We were asked to send copies of a variety of items - amazingly I was able to locate the original file! I had hoped to receive a reply via email, but am resigning myself to a snail mail response. It has been nearly four weeks since I sent the information to their address in California. Cheers, L.

Archived