how low

M&Mtime

Will an 8A category usally drop. We are booked on the Dec 6th sailing on the liberty. It is down to $517 with a military rate. We have about $200 OBC. In everyone's expierence does anyone think it will still keep going down? I just like this OBC that I will get to enjoy. I do not want to sound greedy...but I want more

At that price and the OBC.... what more could you want ??? How many places do you know that will let you pay for something and then later down the road if the price drops, provide you with a credit to use later ? I just don't understand why people ask for so much when they paid so little !:eek: You are fortunate to be able to be provided that great military rate that others cannot receive. I commend you or your family member for the military services they provide to keep us safe, but I think you are being taken care of very well by the cruisline for now and should be satsified !

I"m on the same sailing as you are and I'm happy as a lark with the

price drop so far. This in the first time I've gotten both an upgrade

and an OBC. If you've noticed the military rate has dropped but the

others' haven't thus far so I'm thinking WOW aren't we lucky because

this low of a cruise rate for a 7 day is like a once in a life time...

When they say that military rates can't be beat they aren't kidding!

Will an 8A category usally drop. We are booked on the Dec 6th sailing on the liberty. It is down to $517 with a military rate. We have about $200 OBC. In everyone's expierence does anyone think it will still keep going down? I just like this OBC that I will get to enjoy. I do not want to sound greedy...but I want more

If you play it right they will eventually pay you to cruise ! Be patient !

On our upcoming sailing of the Triumph we started at 759 pp for a 8a balcony, we have two booked. The price dropped 3 times before final payment and since then it has dropped 3 times again, resident and past guest rates I was able to get it for 519 pp and 264 per cabin in OBC. These prices are rock bottom and I wouldn't expect it to drop again. I am thankful.

I have noticed the last few days that prices from ALL cruise lines are dropping, except for the Celebrity Solstice.

The 4 of us had 1 cabin booked on the Independence of the Seas and the prices have dropped so significantly that the 4 of us got now 2 cabins without paying nothing additional !

I have noticed the last few days that prices from ALL cruise lines are dropping, except for the Celebrity Solstice.

The 4 of us had 1 cabin booked on the Independence of the Seas and the prices have dropped so significantly that the 4 of us got now 2 cabins without paying nothing additional !

Now if fuel will just drop below $80 and stay there for 30 days, maybe we can get that $10 per day fuel removed. Im on voyager, fuel is my only little nagging voice, otherwise happy as a clam.

Prices just kept rising, now there are no balcony's even available anymore. We got a good price, 16 months out, without any fuel surcharge also.

So, no OBC for us, oh well. We know we got a good price, for our first balcony. Can't be too greedy, I guess....

So it is possible for it to drop more. With as much money I have lost the past few weeks I will take anything I can get.

Yes, keep checking. Bookings have really slowed down over the past few weeks. They have to drop prices to fill the ship.

Archived