November 1st...D_Day..Want to join me?

Belle

Hi all,

In advance, I am going to be bad! I figure if I own up to it before hand, then maybe I won't be as bad as I could be which is really BAD! Just got out of a meeting where it was decided (by virtue of idiot committee) that my job should be documented. That leaves me the choice of doing 13 hours of work a week and 37 of documenting or working 120 hours a week. I will make the decision over cocktails tonight which will be the first time in months! I am extremely tired of being tied down to my desk and would really like to toss this keyboard out the window so the 13 hours of work and 37 of documenting has the winning edge right now. However, I will be working it off tomorrow as long as I don't get too carried away since I need to start with the holiday decorations to get them done in time for Thanksgiving (dgd's Christmas at our house).

I am going to try to picture all of you with your water bottles and see if that keeps me in line.

Where is your water?

Hey Donna! I posted a reply to you last week on the weigh-in board, but I don't think you read it. I noticed you are from Burlington? I am very familiar with the area as my dad has a cottage on a small lake near Rochester. Spent many weekends there as a kid. I grew up in Oak Creek, which is not far from there, but live in West Bend, WI area now. Just wanted to say "HI" to a "neighbor"! Sounds like you have a lot of stress with your job... take it easy and enjoy your cocktail night tonight ;)

Oh... my water is right here on my desk! :D No problem in the water department... it's the exercise that I need motivation with! Help!

"See" you later neighbor!

Jean

Glad your joining us..We need to be stricter group!

Your cruise is 6 weeks away! Know you will have fun

just by enjoying the sun and relaxing and taking care of your self.

We're here for you..stricter eating and drink that water!

Everyone enjoy their weekend.

I'm hoping on Monday everyone comes

in and tell us how there doing at being stricter.

How your doing it, give us hints that make it

easier for you. We all need to hear each other,

It helps us, gives us ideas.

Keep it up..Your doing a good job!

Belle, Must be this thread but I was good last night even with having 2 drinks! 2/3 of my entree is in the refrigerator for dh's lunch and I even had 2 glasses of water along with the drinks! Still irritated but decided that I am not going to put in the overtime (unpaid, of course) and will just do as much as I can get done. If that means that my users have to wait then I will just tell them to go see the boss! This weekend is decorating for the holidays because it is the only time available for it, which means lots of ap's and will, hopefully, show a loss on Monday.

Jean, Hi neighbor! I'm thinking that I saw your post while I was on the run. We make it through Rochester and Oak Creek on a regular basis but I don't think I have ever made it to West Bend though I know dh gets up there occasionally. We are actually south of Burlington but they are the only post office that delivers the mail which is much better than having to go in daily to pick it up. We are 12 minutes east of Lake Geneva so easy to do cruise shopping.

Ok, I have my coffee and my water and I am back to work. 55 days until Galveston and I will weigh less than I do today!

Where is your water?

See we're in your mind..you watched it! Drank the drinks but ate less food!

"Weigh-to-go"!

Don't know what your job is but I agree do the best you can then GO home..why put in overtime without pay?

Have fun decorating! Drink that water! (know you will) but had to say it!

Morning all,

Just finished my coffee and off to get water! How is everyone today? Plan on breakfast out and shopping then a light dinner to make up for it with lots of closet cleaning for exercise. No room to put all the holiday clothes so no choice but lots of ap's to make space.

Have a great Sunday!

Morning Belle and all to follow,

Ok, I am moving like I am 90 but did manage a stay the samer even after the drinks Friday night and Brunch yesterday so hoping it is actually a loss once I can move again. I would be in big trouble if weekends were 3 days since I really tend to overdue the physical labor in 48 hours. Probably wouldn't be able to get out of bed with another 24 to get things accomplished.

How is everyone else doing? Finishing coffee and off to get water! Where is yours?

Sorry haven't been in much. Busy here and now going

to have company Wed. and Thurs. but will try to be good.

(but harder with company as you know) I aways have to much

food around for company or any event. I'm trying to have less but.....

I think..better to have to much food then not enough!

Anyone else do that? Is that a pattern..It's it one of the reason we need to lose weight..we eat the leftovers?..LOL

Everyone have a great week!

Hi Belle,

Add me to the too much food club! The holidays are coming and one less well learned was to always be ready for unexpected guests. DH always asks what army I'm feeding. No one ever leaves the table hungry. New trick is they aren't hungry the next couple of days either since I send the leftovers home with them. You'll do fine just be sure you keep up the water.

Morning all,

How is everyone doing? Glad to report down 1 but would have been happier with 2 (who wouldn't). Belle, how are you holding up to the company? Melody, Cake? My family knows better at this point but I would kill for a piece about now! I, however will not give in!

Where is your water?

I don't talk and no one else talks?

I know Donna and Melody did some talking but not ENOUGH! (smiling)

Had my company for two days and then had so many other things come up.

Been busy. I've eaten pretty well but not good enough, had some slip ups.

Did drink my water thro. Might not weigh for a few days..ate out to much.

Why is it when you want to be so good..everything comes up..now the Holidays are coming? Just have to keep trying..don't we?

So how are you all doing?

Sorry have to go..phone call. Take care.

Morning Belle and all to follow,

No better than expected here. Parties have already started at work so I am working on a no gainer rather than a loss this week! Doing well so far but I am cooking the traditional holiday meal for a crowd on Thursday and ordering pizza for half that crowd on Wednesday night. The possible saving grace is that running after a 4 year old and 18 month old burns off a lot of indiscretions. Add to that, the 8 year old takes over my computer so very little chair warming will be going on and I should do ok.

Belle, Sounds like you had a good time! Ready for the holidays? Any great strategies to pass along?

Where is your water?

Donna sounds like your busy. With work, family, home and cooking

It takes lots of work to STAY away from the food to! Be Strong!

I'm like you taking it one day at a time. Wed. no pizza here but eating out..our anniversary. Lucky I don't have to cook on Thanksgiving..

but be a lot of food at house we're going to. Then a dinner out during the weekend. Like you, I would really like a loss but be happy without a gain.

My strategies are..HELP! LOL

At Ann. dinner maybe have a drink but try for a less calorie dinner.

Really I'm going to try and eat more protein, veggies, less starches and only a

tiny.tiny piece of pie at Thanksgiving.

Dinner during the weekend, try to eat right to.

Main thing at these dinners is to eat less of (or not have) is bread, potatos,

all the food that you nibble on before dinner. The Dessert!

What is everyone secrets to not gaining on Thanksgiving?

Please share.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Had a good day with my "sweetie"..had a nice anniversary.

Even a pound down after our dinner out. Must of been the exercise

after dinner! (wink..smile) LOL

Everyone have a good day!

Remember.. try not to overeat.. we're trying to be stricter!

Drink that water!

FOUR weeks till Christmas..can you believe?

WE have to lose weight. We really have to be STRICT for our

upcoming cruises!

The parties..dinners are starting! We had Thanksgiving as the first!

So far I know I have three different parties to go to or give.

Thats not counting the things that pop up that you don't know about.

The candy or food you make to give away or the food you get! Yikes! then there's Christmas Eve and Day.

Then two days for the new year..a party each day!

All this "stuff" makes it hard to lose weight! Really have to be strict the

days these things aren't happening and try to eat less the days we have the parties or dinners!

Lets hear it..WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT!

Archived