I'm Boarding the Eurodam Tomorrow !!

jjb415

I arrived in Fort Lauderdale safe and sound this morning after a long flight from San Francisco through New York. It's been a beautiful sunny day and I've never been so excity to see a ship as I am about seeing the Eurodam tomorrow. Even though I am not an official member of the Bob Proctor group, I booked this charter sailing. The great low fares were the draw for me. We'll see how it goes. I can't wait to board this great ship and experience the next evolution of the ships of Holland America !! :)

jjb,

DH and I are on the Eurodam in April for the first time. I hope you have a fabulous cruise and let us know how everything measured up for you. Looking forward to your posting!

Glad you arrived for you boarding and it was a sunny day! Perfect!

Have a great cruise! I was originally on this sailing but got bumped when it was chartered. I wish I had done some research and become a Bob Proctor groupie for the week. Oh well, I will be on her soon enough. Have a wonderful time! Will you be posting live???

Have a great cruise! I was originally on this sailing but got bumped when it was chartered. I wish I had done some research and become a Bob Proctor groupie for the week. Oh well, I will be on her soon enough. Have a wonderful time! Will you be posting live???

No, unfortunately, I'm not going to be posting live. Not too good at taking the time to write, I seem to get a bit wrapped up in the environment and enjoying the ship. Want to do my best to write my first Trip Report when I return. :) Have a great trip!

Archived