Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

ohiogal

We rent a car with either Budget or Avis (they are located within the airport) and drive ourselves to the port. Both Budget and Avis are located a mile or so from the port, and they have a free shuttle. It costs about $50-75 each way, but for a large family, it's the most cost effective and easiest way to go. It also allows us to make stops along the way for any last minute items. This is especially helpful after the cruise, when we have a late flight home, to have our own vehicle for exploring around Orlando.

This is who we used and they were very reliable. $58.00 for two people. (1 way for us) They pick you up downstairs from baggage and drop you at your hotel door. ;)

http://www.cbshuttle.com/rates.htm

Alexis :)

We are about to use CB shuttle in a few weeks from MCO to Port Canaveral on the morning of the cruise.......I'm a bit nervous!!!! Our flight from Toronto lands at 9:30am.......have arranged a shuttle to pick us up at 10:00am. Are their vans clearly marked so we will know how and where to find them at the airport??

Just back today from Mariner.. We used Coco Beach shuttle service they were great. Would definitely recommend them..

Were you picked up at MCO? Was the shuttle waiting for you outside the terminal where you pick up your luggage??

Glad to hear you had a great experience!!!:D

Were you picked up at MCO? Was the shuttle waiting for you outside the terminal where you pick up your luggage??

Glad to hear you had a great experience!!!:D

They will call you the day before or so to confirm. At that time they will give you their phone number to call him if the van is not in the spot where he picks you up. He will be there in less than 5 minutes. (He has more than 1 place to pick up people so he may be at the other place)

They were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would use them again every single time.

Have a great cruise my friend. ;)

Relax and have fun. :D

Just make sure it is this one you are getting. http://www.cbshuttle.com/rates.htm

Look at this website!!!!!!!!!!!

They will call you the day before or so to confirm. At that time they will give you their phone number to call him if the van is not in the spot where he picks you up. He will be there in less than 5 minutes. (He has more than 1 place to pick up people so he may be at the other place)

They were get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would use them again every single time.

Have a great cruise my friend. ;)

Relax and have fun. :D

Hugs ((((((((((((((Alexis))))))))))

You are my personal sedative when I am in cruise detail freak out mode!!!

Thanks for settling me down......again! :p

I am so glad there are other good options to be transported from Orlando airport, to Port Canavral. We unfortunately chose the wrong one this past August.

We used a private town car service.

When we came down the escalator to where the baggage was to be picked up was a man with our name on a plaque.

After that we gathered our bags and the driver goes to my husband, ". . . if you need help with your bags, I can get you a porter. . . "

My husband goes with your help we should be okay. He reluctantly did as little as possible.

We were then on our Merry way. About half-way to the port he asked us why we did not do a round trip with him. We told him we would be doing RCI busing back. He seemed disappointed.

We paid 110.00, tip included. For one way.

Would we do it again. No.

Because of this thread, I realize there are other options out there. Thanks

Later

Hugs ((((((((((((((Alexis))))))))))

You are my personal sedative when I am in cruise detail freak out mode!!!

Thanks for settling me down......again! :p

That's what CC friends are for. Just think of how much fun you are going to have and nothing else. ;)

Archived