Robes on HAL

stanjj111

Yes, All pax will have a robe to use while on board.

This is fairly new and I believe all ships now have the robes. If someone has not received a robe recently I am sure they will post it.

Have a nice cruise.:)

Most cabins have the lighter weight waffle-weave robes; suites have terrycloth robes.

Be aware! The robes are one size fits most. If you are fluffier than the fabric you may want to bring your own.

Most cabins have the lighter weight waffle-weave robes; suites have terrycloth robes.

Be aware! The robes are one size fits most. If you are fluffier than the fabric you may want to bring your own.

LOL - Ruth - know what you mean! :D However I do find that the new robes fit very well, unlike the old waffle weave ones. :p

LOL - Ruth - know what you mean! :D However I do find that the new robes fit very well, unlike the old waffle weave ones. :p

I too am "fluffy" so assumed that the robe wouldn't fit but it did, with room to spare so I took it off, got dressed and went to the Lido!

Suites no longer have the terrycloth robes and have the lighter waffle-weave. Much more comfortable.

Our suite on the Zuiderdam three weeks ago had waffle weave over terry cloth, very uncomfortable, too heavy and bulky for the Caribbean. I wish I had brought my own. Alas, I also have the fluff problem, LOL :)

We had waffle weave robes that had a lining when we were on the Prinsendam a few weeks ago. They were lovely to wear.

I also appreciated the large bath towels, the fresh flowers and the fresh fruit. Our flowers were changed halfway through our 13 day cruise which was great. We were in an SS.

Jennie

Archived